• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly question here - in PBR (pokemon battle revolution) can you buy more than 1 of each item in the shop? i'm looking to buy the evo items & TM's to transfer back to my DS games but haven't tried yet & wanted to know if i can buy multiples on 1 save file...

Of course you can buy more than one, but as the items are transfered via Wonder Cards, only one of them can be received per save file. You can't send more than one to the same save file. By the way, the Secret Gift (Surfing Pikachu Wonder Card) is regenerated each time you beat Mysterial.

When it attacks, the damage formula gets the boost or reduction factored in. The bonus is factored at the same time Guts or any other ability would be factored in. And I'm pretty sure it's a 25% increase.

It depends on the target of the attack. If it hits both and they are opposite genders, or if it's genderless, the ability doesn't activate.
Wow grear answer, when Bulbapedia editing is back we must add it.

Attack formula? So i'd be a Attack normally power 100 to be 150 if it's really a 50% boost?

But why do you guess it's 25%?

Wow grear answer, when Bulbapedia editing is back we must add it.

Attack formula? So i'd be a Attack normally power 100 to be 150 if it's really a 50% boost?

But why do you guess it's 25%?

The increase is figured into the damage formula, not the Attack stat.

See here. Smogon generally does more research on game mechanics than Bulbapedia.

I have a quick question does any one know what secret power is on each of the colosseums in Battle Revolution or could someone possibly leave a link to where i could find this info. it would be much appreciated.

You can try looking here.

Last edited:
This is about PMD2 so I'm not sure if it belongs here, but if you accidentally steal from a Kecleon Shop is there any way to stop the Kecleon invasion besides killing them?

What are some good moves for Nidoqueen? I recently decided to put her in and she knows Ice beam and Bide but i'm not sure what else to have her learn.I have Nidoking who knows Thunder,Blizzard,Hyper beam and fire blast and I don't want them to have duplicates. Note: I'm am playing red so some moves aren't there yet. Thanks in advance!

What are some good moves for Nidoqueen? I recently decided to put her in and she knows Ice beam and Bide but i'm not sure what else to have her learn.I have Nidoking who knows Thunder,Blizzard,Hyper beam and fire blast and I don't want them to have duplicates. Note: I'm am playing red so some moves aren't there yet. Thanks in advance!
This site has a good set for a Nidoqueen.

The increase is figured into the damage formula, not the Attack stat.

See here. Smogon generally does more research on game mechanics than Bulbapedia.
Could you please give me an example?
Shinx + Rivalry used in same gender Pokémon + Spark = ??? Power?

Could you please give me an example?
Shinx + Rivalry used in same gender Pokémon + Spark = ??? Power?

Not enough information. This is for the damage formula so I need a few more thing. What is Shinx's level and Atk stat? What is it attacking with Spark and what is the Defense of what it is attacking?

I want to breed my XD Swellow to keep all of his moves (Sky Attack, Baton Pass, Facade and Agility) because I want him to have a different nature. My question is, can I breed him with another Swellow and still keep these moves (he's a male)?

I want to breed my XD Swellow to keep all of his moves (Sky Attack, Baton Pass, Facade and Agility) because I want him to have a different nature. My question is, can I breed him with another Swellow and still keep these moves (he's a male)?
You could breed Facade and Sky Attack (and maybe Agility if the female knows it) onto the offspring. You can't breed Baton Pass onto a Taillow, though.

silly question here - in PBR (pokemon battle revolution) can you buy more than 1 of each item in the shop? i'm looking to buy the evo items & TM's to transfer back to my DS games but haven't tried yet & wanted to know if i can buy multiples on 1 save file...
Yes, yes you can.
Of course you can buy more than one, but as the items are transfered via Wonder Cards, only one of them can be received per save file. You can't send more than one to the same save file. By the way, the Secret Gift (Surfing Pikachu Wonder Card) is regenerated each time you beat Mysterial.

i'm pretty sure the save file on PBR is dedicated to the DS game save file so effectively that's only one of each item, right? not good but good to know - thanks guys!

if the surfing pikachu could be shiny i'd go for more than one but non-shiny pokemon are not for me - still, good to know!

Do Focus Band or Focus Sash prevent being KO'd if you use Selfdestruct or Explosions? I doubt it does, but I'm very curious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom