• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the first character introduced that owned a grass type and which pokemon was it?

I wanna say Mikey but that's the kid with the Eevee, but anyway, it's the kid that sorta looks like Mikey at Pokemon Tech who has a Weepinbell.

Professor Oak and Bulbasaur... cause really, if it's not Joe...

Random trainer's Bulbasaur that won against Samurai?

If you do count Oak's Bulbasaur, Gible would be right though.

Great, let's see, ooh here's a good one: Name all the times Team Rocket referred to Ash and friends by their actul names, and not twerps, as well as Ash and his friends when adressing TR individually. Name the episode, the person they adressed, the # of times, and the season.

I know it's long people, but try your best! Movies count if there are any.

There was one where they called Ash, Ash once in Gymbaliar, Pokemon DP.

No one's got it yet. Someone owned a grass type even before oak got the bulbasaur

No one's got it yet. Someone owned a grass type even before oak got the bulbasaur

It's not Oak? That's the earliest someone's ever had a grass type pokemon. From the very first episode too. He had a Bulbasaur that he gave to a random trainer who I assumed was the one who challenged/beat Samurai's Pincer.

Wow, I'm stumped.

Are you going in chronological order of times? Because then it could be anyone who owned pokemon hundreds of years ago. Unless it's the anime episodes, then it'd be either Oak or whoever Ash watched on the TV on the first episode.

Are you going in chronological order of times? Because then it could be anyone who owned pokemon hundreds of years ago. Unless it's the anime episodes, then it'd be either Oak or whoever Ash watched on the TV on the first episode.

The question was who was the first person introduced that owned a grass type so I'm assuming it's the first person we saw in the anime that owned a grass type.

Technically I don't count the bulbasaur as Oak's since it's been shown that starter pokemon are only sent to labs and pokemon centers for the sole purpose of giving them to trainers and aren't actually raised there.

here's a hint, the answer is one of the main characters

Technically I don't count the bulbasaur as Oak's since it's been shown that starter pokemon are only sent to labs and pokemon centers for the sole purpose of giving them to trainers and aren't actually raised there.

here's a hint, the answer is one of the main characters

Main characters eh? Then Ash and Bulbasaur is the only one I could think of. But Bubblewrap said that already and you said no one's got it (unless you missed Bubblewrap's post).

But that's the only other character I can think of.

Main characters eh? Then Ash and Bulbasaur is the only one I could think of. But Bubblewrap said that already and you said no one's got it (unless you missed Bubblewrap's post).

But that's the only other character I can think of.

No i saw that.

Someone else captured a grass type before Ash captured Bulbasaur

One of the unknown trainers from Pallet Town who had a Bulbasaur. We know because that weird samurai kid faced him.

One of the unknown trainers from Pallet Town who had a Bulbasaur. We know because that weird samurai kid faced him.

I said that earlier. I think that was wrong? I sorta wanna know the answer now at this point lol.

I said that earlier. I think that was wrong? I sorta wanna know the answer now at this point lol.
My bad. :sweatlol:
Then..............:idea: OH! Joe from the school of hard knocks! He had a Weepinbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom