• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone hacked into Pokemon Rumble? If so, what's the highest possible level? Are there level limits for each Pokemon (example: I have a Lucario at level 2409, can I get a Weezing at that level?)? Can one get shinies from the recruit station in the terminal?

Is it possible to have the GB player always on or do you have to toggle it on every time you turn on the game? I was wondering this because on the HG/SS soundtrack, there exists an 8-bit version of the title screen music.

Is it possible to have the GB player always on or do you have to toggle it on every time you turn on the game? I was wondering this because on the HG/SS soundtrack, there exists an 8-bit version of the title screen music.

turn it on everytime you go on, the 8 bit version is played on Sundays on Bens radio station

Can i ask about D/P/P map editors on this fourm or is the a differance place for that?

If you're referring to what I think you're referring to (read: ROMs), discussing them isn't allowed on Bulbagarden.

Re: Meta

Nah, pretty sure it's just a regular run-of-the-mill Pikachu.

My only question is this: if i trade for a lvl 1 pokemon that was "RNG'd" (i think that stands for random number generator) is it considered hacked or legit? because i was offered a lvl 1 shiney beldum (i was going to masuda one, but its taking forever) that was RNG'd, and i was going to use a metagross in my party for any contests i go to in the future (like championships and stuff).

so is it considered hacked or not?

EDIT: if its considered hacked then im going to have alot more extra beldum than i thought... good thing i already made a givaway thread!

Last edited:
My only question is this: if i trade for a lvl 1 pokemon that was "RNG'd" (i think that stands for random number generator) is it considered hacked or legit? because i was offered a lvl 1 shiney beldum (i was going to masuda one, but its taking forever) that was RNG'd, and i was going to use a metagross in my party for any contests i go to in the future (like championships and stuff).

so is it considered hacked or not?

Some would say that it is legit because it is within the legal boundaries of the game and doesn't require an external cheating device. Others would argue that it isn't legit because the RNG was not meant to be manipulated. It all depends on what you consider legit or not.

Some would say that it is legit because it is within the legal boundaries of the game and doesn't require an external cheating device. Others would argue that it isn't legit because the RNG was not meant to be manipulated. It all depends on what you consider legit or not.

that helps a lot, but not the exact problem, the biggest problem to me is weather or not its banned from stuff. (like getting kicked out of a tournament for having a pokemon that was obtained through unfair methods, i already have enough to wory about on this, as my froslass' grandpa is a perfect iv ditto, but its been bred twice without stat carying items, so it didnt retain any of it... i dont think.)

that helps a lot, but not the exact problem, the biggest problem to me is weather or not its banned from stuff. (like getting kicked out of a tournament for having a pokemon that was obtained through unfair methods, i already have enough to wory about on this, as my froslass' grandpa is a perfect iv ditto, but its been bred twice without stat carying items, so it didnt retain any of it... i dont think.)

It's not banned at tournaments, and it's impossible to detect as a hack, as its stats were legally determined within the confines of the game code, with no outside interference.

Whether it's "legit" is a matter of a opinion, but it's certainly legal.

It's not banned at tournaments, and it's impossible to detect as a hack, as its stats were legally determined within the confines of the game code, with no outside interference.

Whether it's "legit" is a matter of a opinion, but it's certainly legal.

thanks, (and i consider it inbetween legit and off legit... anyway time to go get the 7 rare candies he wanted, good thing i have great pokeathelon teams.)

well, i wolnt have as many extra beldum as i though... but i still have a ton.

Question: Does there exist mandarin versions of the pokemon games? The reason I ask is I'm slowly learning chinese and it would be helpful to play through a game using chinese characters, especially the black and white when it's released.

I tried searching the internet and I couldn't find anything definite, so I thought I would ask here.

I know in HG/SS you can get a Heart Scale from breaking rocks, but does the location of the rocks matter?

You'll have to use a male of a different species if you want to pass any moves. Once you have a female, the moves stop there.

just egg moves - you can breed TM moves down from genderless pokemon (my porygon-z passed trick room to a baby porygon via ditto - i put the baby porygon in with ditto again & it still passed down trick room)

which makes me wonder - why don't females pass down TM moves???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom