• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

my entire team, and now im using the masuda method to get shineh versions of them all.

my team wins. (cause no one uses them, exept for metagross and flygon)

and yes, i raised them all from eggs, only i never got around to actualy finishing the team listed im my avatar, just the base forms, but im proud to have perfectly ev'd my vibrava for attack and spec attack!

I feel both proud and lucky to own my first shiny Pokemon(that is not a red Gyrados) that i caught last night. a Lvl 2 Spinarak

My lvl 69 slowking, lvl 76 typhlosion and lvl 66 Dragonite. Took forever to get them to the levels they're at now, but it was worth it.:)

My lvl 69 slowking, lvl 76 typhlosion and lvl 66 Dragonite. Took forever to get them to the levels they're at now, but it was worth it.:)

lv 94 Tyranitar
lv 86 Dragonite
lv 90 Gyarados (with bounce)

Emerald:
Snorunt
Kirlia
Shelgon
Vibrava with dig

all of them will eat you for breakfast :p

Regigias in a pokeball, and Sapphire Registeel in a nest ball, dialga in a fast ball on first turn. And Sceptile at level 100.

i used to have a level 100 blaziken docile nature it was beast.........then my game crashed

I'm the proud owner of a Shiny Aron. :3 I'm gonna get it to an Aggron soon.

I caught a Palkia with an Ultra Ball on my first try while its health was in the yellow. I also recently caught my first wild shiny- a Ghastly in Pearl. I forgot the nature and didn't check its IVs but I'm keeping it anyways. I also got a shiny Tentacool in Gold when I was younger but it got erased with my save file from the battery dying.

my new SHINY ABRA :), not the best nature (Bold) but a 31 IV in S.Atk and it could have been a -S.Atk nature, so it could have been worse :D

My Typhlosion wowed me today.

I was battling again Sabrina whose Alakazam and Mr. Mime had pretty much KO'ed my entire team, save Typhlosion. When I sent it out, it OHKO'ed all six of Sabrina's team with a combination of Charcoal + Eruption + Full HP. The last Pokemon was a bit harder, but Typhlosion managed to KO it with only six HP left! All of Sabrina's Pokemon were about 1 or 2 levels higher than my Typhlosion at the time.

Also, transfered my Luxray yesterday who did wonders for me on Platinum.

Member Card Darkrai in Platinum that I caught in ONE PokeBall. (not full HP, of course)And no, I'm not lying.

I caught a Dialga... at full health... with a Poke Ball. :-|

I have gotten all in trades but have powered up in moves and IV's

Claydol, Milotic, Shiny Elective, Absol, Metagross, and Skarmory...my main team lol

im am also pourd of my Solrock, Slaking, and Exeggutor that i have trained on Emerald and Leafgreen

My Japanese Ditto!! This guy helps me breed shinies all the time, Pachirisu, Swellow, Abra, etc etc etc. I have lots now thanks to this little guy!

I'd have to say that the best and hardest pokemon of mine to get was Azelf.
I had to bargain with my brother and in the end we ended up trading my lvl 42 Ho-OH for his lvl 50 Azelf.

oh yeah, he ended up with my sacred ash

I'd have to say after 12 eggs my bold Larvitar (now Pupitar) was quite an accomplishment

and yes I believe my Arcanine is quite powerful

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom