• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta"

Triple battles? Alls that is pokemon battles on Motercycles.

But seriously, everything shown is awsome in my opinion.

Doubt it. quadruped rock isn't dog shaped, green blob doesn't look like cotton, and even if the lolita is bipedal, it doesn't look legendary.

Except they only saw the silhouettes. I think these three fit the description...if you saw their shadows the green thing would definitely look like cotton, the rock thing could look like a dog-like creature and the gothic loli does look bipedal.

On first glance, I was definitely WTF IS THIS?! I like the moles, they genuinely look like Pokemon. Mantis is alright, and I like the tarantula. I like the idea of the sarcophagus, but I'll have to see the front. The three in the bottom picture though...will take warming up to.

And I don't understand why people are throwing out all these evolution ideas and seeing similarities that simply aren't there.

Well, I'm rather disappointed,besides the fact that I have a hard time discerning any of the mole creature's features he seems cool, Tarantula also seems like it could be good depending on what it's front looks like. The rock thing is terrible looking, as is what is being called a "mantis" which looks nothing like a mantis and has a horrible color scheme. And the thing in the dress...yeah...

I'm neutral towards three way battles, I'll have to try them out first.

I do however really like the phantom cat shaped booger:
greenblob.jpg
Crad, I always love your fan-art <3

Anyways, I have a feeling that Greeny will be a Grass-Electric type or a Grass-Rock type (grass because of the green coloring and overall calmness/happiness of the picture, Electric because of the plasma-stuff, Rock because of the elliptical objects).

Overall, the only one I don't really like is the Sarcophagus but only because we haven't seen the front. This is going to be one heck of a generation, people.

Oh, AND IT'S NOT A GODDANG MANTIS PEOPLE. YOU WANT TO SEE A MANTIS, I'LL SHOW YOU ONE:
mantis_2-794206.jpg

img.cgi

IT LOOKS LIKE A T-REX WITH BLADES ON ITS HEAD.

There are still over 100 Pokemon that Gen.V has yet to reveal, I wouldn't judge the generation just on a bad batch that came up. Personally I think they're fine, I like the mole and the mantis the best.

As for triple battles unlike many people I'm waiting until we get some actual in-depth info before crying about it. It honestly doesn't bother me and isn't a game-breaking element in my eyes.

Can't wait to see the Chinese names of the Gen V Pokemon, ESPECIALLY the one for this guy. It'll probably mean something like "Alien Inside Multicolored Phantom" or the same nonsense like they did with Spiritomb lol.

I wonder about the English name, how about Amoeboo? Amoeba + Boo XD;

There are still over 100 Pokemon that Gen.V has yet to reveal, I wouldn't judge the generation just on a bad batch that came up. Personally I think they're fine, I like the mole and the mantis the best.

As for triple battles unlike many people I'm waiting until we get some actual in-depth info before crying about it. It honestly doesn't bother me and isn't a game-breaking element in my eyes.

But we don't know the full implications of triple battles. It could lead to gimmicky Pokemon designed for triple battles as well as gimmicky moves.

And I really hope it doesn't become the new standard in tournaments.

Except they only saw the silhouettes. I think these three fit the description...if you saw their shadows the green thing would definitely look like cotton, the rock thing could look like a dog-like creature and the gothic loli does look bipedal.
The rumor said he saw the silouhettes at the end of CoroCoro...which proved to be false.

Senzura said:
Here comes the complaining time. Everytime new pokemon are indroduced, everyone complains about them, only to end up hating them

This quote was right 3 times in a row, lets see if I can go for 4!

Seriously, I like these, whats so bad about them?

This quote was right 3 times in a row, lets see if I can go for 4!

Seriously, I like these, whats so bad about them?

I can at least speak for myself that I have never disliked the new designs before, and have never been as dissatisfied as I am now.

But we don't know the full implications of triple battles. It could lead to gimmicky Pokemon designed for triple battles as well as gimmicky moves.

And I really hope it doesn't become the new standard in tournaments.
That's what I'm saying. GF could surprise us with a good twist on battling or just end up making it gimmicky. We don't know what GF is doing with triple battles, I'm just waiting for actual info to come out before reachig conclusions.

hey guys,
could anyone say again all the rumors that comed along with this things that have been confirmed? i don't remeber of them and if they're becoming true, that must mean that the other ones are probably true too.

and by the way, someone knows the summary of the next show of pokemon sunday? they may actually show them

Most of the rumors are turning out to be true.

The next Pokemon Sunday is about Movie 13. I don't recall anything else being said there.

I think the rumor with 3 vs. 3 was the one with team plasma, archaeologist dad, and I THINK 150 new Pokemon.

The Tauros evo one didn't mention it.

Then again, 3 vs. 3 being confirmed doesn't exactly confirm previous rumours though since its easy speculation to make.

RS- Female Professor was one of those rumors I believe and it came true too

so, the rumors were
3 vs. 3 - came true
team plasma
archaeologist dad
150 new Pokemon
female professor - came true
i think that the professor name came in it too

i think we're in a good way

Last edited:

They didn't get the method to obtain little Z correct. They got Reshiram and Zekrom's abilities wrong. Their plot not centering around gyms is so far not true, and if that beehive place is not a gym, I will eat my hat.

I don't trust the rumors. Never trust the rumors. They set you up to fall down hard.

3 vs 3.... Alright. Nothing to say now except half of your team gonna die thanks to Explosion.

Back
Top Bottom