• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Characters

Do you think Cheren is male or male?

• Total voters
Re: Cheren

I think that thing is a Woman. its the eyes that are a giveaway, they look feminine.

as for her(?) role, my guess is he/she attacked your home to find something, then attacks you. probably an evil team admin or something.

Her/His gender still confuses me though...maybe GF finally acknowledged that not all women are ...womanly? :p

Please tell me how many Males you know with the name Cheren. And please don't bring up Charon(its pronounce Care-ron) Cheren is a female name

since Cheren can be either a boy (Mongolian) or a girl name (Australian) depending on the culture.

Please tell me how many Males you know with the name Cheren. And please don't bring up Charon(its pronounce Care-ron) Cheren is a female name

Well there are some Mongolian males with the name. I don't personally know them but I don't know a female called Cheren either.

But Cheren looks very Feminine, its in the shape of her Face

When I saw him/her for the first time, I thought that this thing was a woman, but now, when I saw him/her overworld, I think it's a man. ^^"

My guess is that he's male. There's several characters in pokemon that look like girls. (Bugsy)

Let's not forget Will's amazing hips.

I'm going to guess Male - only because I love guys with glasses. I mean, the "Rival" has some pretty girly eyes too if you think about it, but he's consider a guy.

As for his role, I think he's something like Looker was in Plat. His outfit (from what little we can see) reminds me of an officer. He probably has it out for the protagonist (assuming they're the actual evil kid and not like.. Your Rival) and battles you often, hence the need for a VS sprite.

I was thinking of a moment with Cheren, where he whips off his jacket...

BAM! SamusCheren is a girl!

CHEREEEEEEEEN!
sorry the bad joke.

i think its a guy, it looks kinda like super nerd... wow, cool.

Im preety sure he's a boy baced on how they talked about him on Sunday. I think he's the rival btw.

Alright that's it. How about Cheren is a little bit of both?

i'm gonna have to say that it's a woman.

it just reminds me of one except for the mouth that's not there

Last edited:

Hermaphrodite? Transsexual? Asexual?

He's obvious like Jamie. Play as a girl and he's a boy. Play as a boy and she's a girl.

..Or he's just a somewhat feminine looking male (he doesn't look much older then seventeen at best actually) or a "normal" female.

Also, it's "intersexed" not hermaphrodite.

Back
Top Bottom