• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

do you like b/w so far? what are you most excited about?

what are you most excited about?

• Total voters

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score
based on the information and the pokémon revealed so far, what are your thoughts regarding the games as a whole? we've seen 30+ pokémon so far.

please vote for an option. =D

Last edited:
It is rather hard to like something we've only seen pieces of, however, everything does look appealing.

whats the green dinosaur?

I think he(?) means Tsujara's evo... Everything pretty much can't wait for the Starter F-Evo's the moving Pokemon thing is a long time coming. Isshu looks amazing. Huin City will be the most awesome city ever... just about everything

I'm most excited for the new storyline and how Fire and Electricity will play out in White vs. Black.

Everything. As well as the unknown since there is still a lot of stuff we don't know. It is going to be interesting and shake things up I think.

I'm really excited for the region. I mean, not much is known, but from the picture, it looks like it'd be awesome to travel in.

If the story is put up to the fan's expatitions (it won't) I will be excited.

How could I not say the Pokemon themselves? That's been the biggest solid chunk of info we've gotten so far.

So far its so good.

I'm really interested to see how the triple battles work. LOL.

As much as I'd like(as a scientist of the medical kind) to say I'm excited about the new species, most of them seem to leave a lot(a whole lot) to be desired. To put it simply: most look dumb. However, as a Xenogeologist, I am excited about the new world!

Eh, I chose everything even if it is a little cheesy. I couldn't decide between a fresh story, new pokes, or the Isshu region so I just chose them all! lol

What we know about Black and White is like what we know of cakes in a bakery. Although, without having tried this cake before, I have to say it looks yummy.

And I'm more looking forward to the Pokémon.

I'm excited about everything in B/W, especially about how Fire and Electric are given some added focus now.

everything ultimately

but i voted for new pokémon, as thats what i want at the moment

So far, everything looks great, but I'm most excited about the new Pokémon.

I'm most excited for the new storyline and how Fire and Electricity will play out in White vs. Black.
Very true, and the best part is the all mighty Ice Type might be the 3rd, so this gen is definitely getting thumbs up from me. The region as well is pretty cool, love most of the pokemon. Specially ghost jelly, if that's really what it is.
What we know about Black and White is like what we know of cakes in a bakery. Although, without having tried this cake before, I have to say it looks yummy.

And I'm more looking forward to the Pokémon.
Of course it could be the yummy looking cake that uses too much cheap frosting and tastes like complete shit.

I'm most excited about the region. From what we've seen of the region map and various screen shots of Isshu it looks like we're in for a nice change and to be honest i'm really looking forward to it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom