• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Re: The Dream World

It... it...

It's a drug.

All I could think of.

This is in my opinion a very interesting feature.

I have to agree with this, even the name "Dream Smoke" sounds like slang for some sort of drug.

Dream Smoke - Opponent gets infatuated and looses 1/16 of their HP each turn

...where did you find out what Dream Smoke did?

Edit: Wait. What?

You just know that SOMEONE is likely going to complain about the connotations and stuff...

...where did you find out what Dream Smoke did?

Edit: Wait. What?

Pokebeach and Serebii said that you could get to the World of Dreams by obtaining Mushnara. They also said earlier that the magazine said "Get Dream Smoke, get Global Link!" and that Mushnara was linked to Dream Smoke.

See, they are incense burners that people but by their beds.

Drugs? In Pokemon?...WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!WOO-HOO-WOO-HOO-WOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOO! Man, you DO have a sense of humor! I can just see our players on crack!

Dream World is the PokéWalker for lazy people. At least they covered how we shall get Glaceon and Leafeon by putting them there.

Dream World is the PokéWalker for lazy people. At least they covered how we shall get Glaceon and Leafeon by putting them there.

Actually that's an upcoming event for Daisuki Club members I heard. They get a sneak peak on how to use the Dream World feature using the Eeveelutions as an example.

Well at least if the Isshu dex sucks as bad as the DP Sinnoh dex (seriously, you can't accidentally screw something up that bad, someone had to note that that Flint only has 2 fire Pokemon and a large chunk of the new Pokemon aren't even in it), it won't be as bad if you can get Pokemon outside of it early.

Actually that's an upcoming event for Daisuki Club members I heard. They get a sneak peak on how to use the Dream World feature using the Eeveelutions as an example.
Wouldn't that be via the tour thing? Unless they ship demos off to every Daisuki Club member xD

Black and White do not exist. The new information was all a dream.

that really is very interesting and i look forward to using the website. I hope Munna isnt very rare and can be obtained fairly early on in the game, but we also have the Transfer machine so i guess this is the way to get old pokemon to B/W but i would bet you can only do that after obtaining the National Pokedex like in the other games, wonder if NIntendo will use this as a way to give out Events as well.

so i guess this is the way to get old pokemon to B/W but i would bet you can only do that after obtaining the National Pokedex like in the other games, wonder if NIntendo will use this as a way to give out Events as well.
I can't see more than a select few Pokémon being exclusive to this method, which relies on an Internet connection, and thus can hardly be considered as part of normal gameplay. Even the Pokéwalker, which was actually packaged with HGSS, only offered 21 exclusive Pokémon; the majority of Generation III and IV species were made normally available.

Yes "incense" :p

Still doesn't negate the Baku aspect of them. The could be based off of both. I just find it weird we're capturing Pokemon from our dreams, then again there's Darkrai.

Back
Top Bottom