• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Background music of the show

Happy April Fool's Day to you too, Rusty.

......... Wait a minute. It's not April.

:-|

It's not April.

:scared:

IT'S NOT APRIL! THIS IS REAL? THIS IS LEGITIMATE?

:unworthy:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

A color booooooooooooooook!

Seriously, though, this is good news. Well, for people like me, who care about BGM. For people who don't care, this is just... news. But yeah. I'm happy. I'm also quite calm. But yeah. Hopefully they'll have a lot of unreleased tracks. There was that piano piece I heard in some AG episodes. Some unreleased movie music in various movies. And stuff. But... yeah. Homina homina homina homina homina homina...

Happy April Fool's Day to you too, Rusty.

......... Wait a minute. It's not April.

:-|

It's not April.

:scared:

IT'S NOT APRIL! THIS IS REAL? THIS IS LEGITIMATE?

:unworthy:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

A color booooooooooooooook!

Seriously, though, this is good news. Well, for people like me, who care about BGM. For people who don't care, this is just... news. But yeah. I'm happy. I'm also quite calm. But yeah. Hopefully they'll have a lot of unreleased tracks. There was that piano piece I heard in some AG episodes. Some unreleased movie music in various movies. And stuff. But... yeah. Homina homina homina homina homina homina...

You seem quite hyper about this. Way to go.

Hyper on the inside, calm on the outside. (My spoiler box says I'm calm.) But those smiley faces won't use themselves.

And it's not everyday you find out that 80 pieces of Pokemon music will be released on a CD set. :naughty:

I just hope they don't waste space by giving us a bunch of tracks that have already been released on CD. I love my Genki Ippai CD and all, but I hated how they put Kanto tracks on there that had already been released before.

YES!

....I'm flipping out right now.

Man, I hope that the Sinnoh TR Theme is on it (Along with so many others!)!

You know what would be nice? If the music from Charizard vs Magmar was on here.

I hope they begin to rectify this and release regular BGM CDs for BW...I wish we'd get some character songs again as well.

I just hope they don't waste space by giving us a bunch of tracks that have already been released on CD. I love my Genki Ippai CD and all, but I hated how they put Kanto tracks on there that had already been released before.

I really hope that it's not an 80-track CD set with every piece having already been released before. XD Seriously...

I want to believe that every piece of music that hasn't been released will be released on this CD, but I dunno.

If worse comes to worse, there's always that color book to look forward to...

YES! This is awesome news! =D

I hope they're gonna release all the BGM from the Johto seasons. That would be so nostalgic for me. <3

If they do release all the Johto BGM, you can bet I'll be listening to those tracks ALL THE TIME!! :-D

And of course, the HGSS remixes will be cool too. I'll definitely check those out. But there's nothing like the classic Johto BGM from the anime. ^^

Last edited:
Coolness!

I'd really love to hear some anime remixes of HGSS themes, especially the Rival Encounter and Rival Battle. Also I've been wanting to hear TR Sinnoh Motto theme for YEARS.

I really hope they have the Persian battle music from Go West Young Mouth on this. Been looking for that track for years...

Well, this is great. It will be interesting to see what the official titles are for some of the tracks I've made up titles for.

The Japanese Amazon site is saying that there will be 88 tracks.

So that means 22 tracks per region? Well, at least that guarantees new tracks at least for Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Not so sure about Kanto.

JeanLuc Pika-Q said:
I really hope they have the Persian battle music from Go West Young Mouth on this. Been looking for that track for years...

If you're referring to the track used during the Meowth vs. Persian battle scene, it's already been released. It's actually from the first Pocket Monsters movie, so it won't appear on this new CD. It's called Arashi no Umi wo (Cross the Stormy Sea).

Kazamatsuri said:
So that means 22 tracks per region?

Hopefully not. I'd rather see maybe five or six unreleased Kanto tracks and have the rest be Jouto / Houen / Shin'ou. There really isn't any point in repeating tracks that have already been released.

Did the remix that played in Charizard vs Magmar ever get released, or will it possibly be on here?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom