• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Well you know what they say mothers know best and at least as far as we have seen she approves of May

She's also slowly planning out their future wedding in her head. Oh come on we all know she is.

Whether or not Advanceshipping becomes a canon 'ship or not, I think everyone should agree with this. xD

Whether or not Advanceshipping becomes a canon 'ship or not, I think everyone should agree with this. xD

Seconded. XD

I mean, the whole scene and her expression practically gives her thoughts away. She has to be thinking about what it would be like if May was Ash's girlfriend or if she was her daughter-in-law.

To think she came all the way from Hoenn judt to visit Ash. She didn't find about the contests in Kanto until later.

To think she came all the way from Hoenn judt to visit Ash. She didn't find about the contests in Kanto until later.

Right! Another point for Team AdvanceShipping!

Misty never did anything like that. She visited Ash and co. in AG because of the Togepi thing. SO it's pretty safe to assume this as a hint, IMO.

Max also had no reason to go to Kanto but to visit Ash, along with Professor Birch.

Alfshipping ftw?

Max also had no reason to go to Kanto but to visit Ash, along with Professor Birch.

Alfshipping ftw?

I think Max was just following his sister. He had the choice of ending his adventure and waiting until he was 10 back in Petalburg City, or he could continue exploring with his best friends, Ash, May, and Brock.

Wouldn't you go along too?

And why Max didn't come with May?? May came alone on her own to see Ash...

Mmm... maybe May wanted to leave Max out of the picture so she could make a move on Ash.. xD

lol Hey! I didn't mean it in THAT way xD

But I guess it'd be fun to 'someone' to make the joke ;D

I was just saying that May might feel awkward to confess her love to Ash when her brother is around. : P

^I know, i know, i just saying, i am disgusted that some people would take it that way. But yeah, i'll bet that if May confessed her love with max around, she would never hear the the end of it out of him.

So the writers thought that having Max around would be a good reason to not make advanceshipping canon.

On to something about the epilogue I was thinking that if they decide to end Ash's journey which they probably won't anytime soon, they may do like the journey of the Child of May with May being a single mom and since May is a coordinator, the son would be a coordinator like her. And Dawn and Misty would be single moms too. Hehe... See where I'm going with this oh and their children will all be friends...

She's also slowly planning out their future wedding in her head. Oh come on we all know she is.

That I can't deny =P

"My Ash would be so handsome in his pink tuxedo and May would look lovely while she walks down the isle whilst Max throws flower petals...."

XD

That made my day. :-D

xD It's actually quite plausible =P

"We'll have a vegan soy milk cake filled with nothing but beans! Oh Ash and May eat a lot so we need some fibre in the cake, oh! And I have to ring up Caroline for some baby pictures for entertainment. I have a picture of Ash wearing nothing and running around, oh he'll LOVE it! Then we can have a country dance festival then Professor Oak can entertain us with his wonderful poems"

XDDDD

On to something about the epilogue I was thinking that if they decide to end Ash's journey which they probably won't anytime soon, they may do like the journey of the Child of May with May being a single mom and since May is a coordinator, the son would be a coordinator like her. And Dawn and Misty would be single moms too. Hehe... See where I'm going with this oh and their children will all be friends...

I think I can see where are you going with that... then if I'm right, I guess all those children will have the trademark Zs from a certain Pokemon Master xDDD

Yeah, everyone wins!

And I have to ring up Caroline for some baby pictures for entertainment. I have a picture of Ash wearing nothing and running around, oh he'll LOVE it!

XDDDD

xDDD That is one of the worst ideas a mom could came up with...

Believe me. *cough* > >

Yeah I can see it now , and Prof Oak could take the role of the priest too xDD that'd be awesome.

xDDD That is one of the worst ideas a mom could came up with...

Believe me. *cough* > >

Yeah I can see it now , and Prof Oak could take the role of the priest too xDD that'd be awesome.

Haha, yeah xD But it's really like Delia, I mean, she nags him about underwear...

Just imagine if Mr Mime was the priest xD

Back
Top Bottom