• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it has to be a grub why? Pokemon is good at bending nature to its will. Just treat these beetle pokemon as though they were tru bugs and just make a smaller bug be the baby form. It doesn't have to be a grub.

Also, you can make a grub cute. First rule of animation, throw some big eyes on it and make the head disproportionate from the body = Instant cuteness.

And it has to be a grub why? Pokemon is good at bending nature to its will. Just treat these beetle pokemon as though they were tru bugs and just make a smaller bug be the baby form. It doesn't have to be a grub.

Also, you can make a grub cute. First rule of animation, throw some big eyes on it and make the head disproportionate from the body = Instant cuteness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetle#Development

Beetles go through complete metamorphosis though.

And those little guys are perfectly cute. ^_^

And you completely ignored the part where I said Pokemon bends nature to its will so natural logic need not apply.

that pink fish pokemon looks so amateur and of course it is luvdisc's evolution i just hope it look better in the anime

And you completely ignored the part where I said Pokemon bends nature to its will so natural logic need not apply.

You know what? I've begun to greatly dislike this bullshit excuse.

Pokémon is fictional, yes. Pokémon being fictional doesn't need to follow real life down to the letter, true. However, it does not mean that all logic can be thrown out the window and do whatever the fuck you want.

People don't seem to fucking understand this. They either go from one extreme to the other extreme, when it is clear that gamefreak goes between them. They reference obscure stuff and apply them to certain designs, yet add their own twists to them to make them a little more fantastic.

That being said, look at all the previous baby Pokémon. Most of them belong to one of two egg groups once they evolve into adults. Either the ultra-cute Fairy egg group (seven), or the human-like Humanshape egg group (six). There are others, but they are outnumbered by the two biggest groupings.

The Bug type egg group however, doesn't have a single baby Pokémon. This is mostly due to the fact that insects don't generally have cute babies. Most of them are well, grubs.

But I'm sick of this rant, so enough of that...

I'm wondering if this Luvdisc evo will be like many of the 4th gen evolutions back in Diamond and Pearl: It isn't actually in the regional dex and is only available after you've obtained the national dex (and got a Luvdisc). So because it now has an evolution, it may not mean that Luvdisc is found in Isshu.

I don't know, I think Gamefreak could easily make a cute looking grub if they wish.

I LOVE IT.....

Except the fins look a bit too *smacked* on, gives me an uneven and insecure feeling :/

They should have slapped both eyes on one side and called it a Flounder.

if u go on pokejungle it shows two new pokemon from the next corocoro!

If Dunsparse gets an evolution next week, I'll be happy about this. Otherwise, I don't care.

Besides, Dunsparse is better than Luvdisk in almost everything. Let's hope this evo at least gets into UU territory.

That would be awesome. I am dissapointed with this evo though, because it seemed like this generation was going for a darker look and I had hoped that they might make some bad@$$ loking evo of some cute little poke' like how torchic turns into blaziken. They could do shuckle. I want to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom