• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 throu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 through August 27

TPCi has announced the next Wi-Fi event. The Enigma Stone will be distributed between July 31 and August 27 to PAL regions (Europe, Australia, etc.) and North America.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Yes!
That's awesome.

Thanks.

Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Didn't I post about this in the HGSS section a month ago? I feel awesome. And I'll feel more awesome once I have another Latias/Latios.

HOT DAMN! Been wondering when this would be coming out!

Didn't I post about this in the HGSS section a month ago?

Yeah, I remember you posting something about that.
Nice prediction.

Thanks.

And Now i can get the other eon! :D

Yeah, I remember you posting something about that.
Nice prediction.

Thanks.

Actually, Filb.de reported that the Nintendo Zone were doing the event over Wi-Fi. It wasn't a prediction, even my dates were correct xD

Actually, Filb.de reported that the Nintendo Zone were doing the event over Wi-Fi. It wasn't a prediction, even my dates were correct xD

Oh, haha.
I was wondering how you called it out so accurately :p

Thanks.

Finally, a Wi-Fi event that's actually announced on all regional sites. I question why they didn't start this giveaway 2 weeks ago, though... they still have a number of Pokewalker courses to get through, in addition to other future, potential events that Japan has got that we have yet to. They really shouldn't be taking breaks.

About time, really. Wonder why it took us so much longer to be able to download this, when Japan got it mere weeks after the release date.

Question: What does this do for us in HGSS?

Well, this is officially the first time I wished my HeartGold weren't Japanese.

Thank God my dad's got wifi.

Well, this is officially the first time I wished my HeartGold weren't Japanese.

Japanese games could download this back in November.

Yeah, but I totally forgot about that then, LOL.

All right! I can now have my own Latios.

And with Soul Dew too. Even cooler.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
This isn't some elaborate prank is it?!

No, it's confirmed. This is quite exciting.

Okay, so Pokemon Gold/Silver says this.

Does this mean I don't need to practically speed run the gyms and the Elite 4? I can indeed still take my time with training various teams and still carry around the Enigma Stone until I get to Pewter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom