• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Isshu Region in the games

With the amount of mountains that there are here, there could be cities underground....seems possible...

I don't remember that. They said BC/WF are version exclusive areas, but not where they are located in Isshu.

I checked the archived news on Serebii. On the last update from CoroCoro, according to Serebii, CoroCoro said that they're version exclusive areas, but are in the same area.

From what I've seen on this map, the region looks TINY. I wonder if that means that we might be able to go to some of the other regions introduced in past games:expect:

I don't think it's tiny, just empty. Only that one big city, an amusement park, and a few buildings here and there. Not many towns.

Of course, the animé'll have more towns and make them larger

I hope this doesn't mean they're scrapping the gym battles. That'd suck.

There's 14 towns on the map. Maybe more because the one ingame map is is split into 2. This is the same amount that Sinnoh has, not including the Pokemon League and the northeast island

I hope the third version has both
I can imagine the 3rd game having it's own place, for some reason.
[Color] Village/Suburb? ...Meh.

The map has it split in two.
They weren't talking about the varying-appearence-city, they were talking about Black City & White Forest... From what I interpreted, anyway.

Though that makes me think, how will the third version handle that city, anyway.
I wonder if it'll be cut in half just like the BW map...? *Shrug* Eh.

We already know the Famitsu map is somewhat of a lie. There's like four buildings actually in the starting town, and the map only shows two. That place with the tracks even seems to be more complex than what we see on the map. This region is NOT small, nor is it lacking. Now stop doubting that this region is going to be good.

I can imagine the 3rd game having it's own place, for some reason.
[Color] Village/Suburb? ...Meh.
You meh, but I want to see suburbs in a pokemon game. At least for a more natural transition between cities/towns, and routes.

Maybe they will create a new area in the special edition version where you would battle the mascot. Then after beating the elite four two portals appear that would take you to White Forrest and Black City.

GRAY SUBURBS!

They weren't talking about the varying-appearence-city, they were talking about Black City & White Forest... From what I interpreted, anyway.
You interpreted correctly

Though that makes me think, how will the third version handle that city, anyway.
I wonder if it'll be cut in half just like the BW map...? *Shrug* Eh.

Replace it with a city in which nature and technology coexist peacefully?

Yeah, no, we are not going to be visiting any other region, and I highly doubt this region is "empty" or tiny. Looking at the first Sinnoh map, we would have thought the region would be tiny, but that was far from the truth. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Yeah, no, we are not going to be visiting any other region, and I highly doubt this region is "empty" or tiny. Looking at the first Sinnoh map, we would have thought the region would be tiny, but that was far from the truth. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I was amazed at how much was crammed into sinnoh when I saw the map. they didn't waist much space in that region. It certainly seemed bigger then Hoen.

Unlike the sinnoh map though, the isshu map doesn't show everything that is in the towns/cities. I'm expecting it to be noticeably bigger then sinnoh.

I was amazed at how much was crammed into sinnoh when I saw the map. they didn't waist much space in that region. It certainly seemed bigger then Hoen.

Unlike the sinnoh map though, the isshu map doesn't show everything that is in the towns/cities. I'm expecting it to be noticeably bigger then sinnoh.

What I find strange is how the railroad city didn't even include a single house on the map.

I wonder how much bigger areas like Hiun and the desert may turn out in the actual game.

What I find strange is how the railroad city didn't even include a single house on the map.

I wonder how much bigger areas like Hiun and the desert may turn out in the actual game.

They have already confirmed there are three hidden cities, two of which is spotted in the in game map. This map is a lie and something to keep the fandom on hold, making them discuss it, increasing the hype therefore making the games sell more. DUH.

They have already confirmed there are three hidden cities, two of which is spotted in the in game map.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

This map is a lie and something to keep the fandom on hold, making them discuss it, increasing the hype therefore making the games sell more.

Regional maps have always been rather inaccurate. The fact you think it was done purposely to increase hype says a lot about your intelligence.

Congratulations on proving yourself to be ignorant and completely ignoring what I actually said. Bravo.

Last edited:
It was never confirmed that there are three hidden cities, was it?

Back
Top Bottom