• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Not sure if this is the place...but my whole team is now level 100!!
Absol, Jolteon, Ninetales, Cloyster, Scizor and Crobat!
I also have Armaldo, Arceus, Deoxys and Shaymin...but I only trained the Armaldo.

my second starter,
Spr_3f_006.png
in FireRed:) it took me 6yrs to do it, but he finally made it :D

FxCam_1279180414067.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I've never raised a pokemon up to level 100. I've been playing ever since the 1st generation. I've received tons of lv. 100s from trades, but I've never leveled one myself. My highest ever was my Typhlosion in Silver (original Silver) at lv. 80. Now I have lv. 78 Torterra in Platinum, I definitely think my Platinum team is gonna be the one that makes it to level 100

my lugia form silver but hes long gone now some jack ass stoll my game:bawl:

I think it was an Alakazam or something. Maybe a Charizard. It's been to long.

I think I got my Meganium to 97 or something in the original Gold, but after that I only got my Luxray up to level 100, he replaced my starter since I got him right at the beginning of my Sinnoh journey, now he is in Heart Gold, my favorite pokemon for sure.

Mew on Gold. My brother's friend got it from an event, cloned it, gave one to my brother, he cloned it numerous times, and I finally got one. : D
Unfortunately, all of them are gone from the internal batteries dying.

Mine was a golduck evolved from a hatched psyduck Lv 1 NO rare candys at all I beat the E4 and Champion in Emerald with only him. His moves were
Strength
Waterfall
Surf
Dive
What you said here is impossible... I think you meant it hatched at lv.5, because in Emerald all eggs hatch at level 5, and you cannot send a lv 1 from a GEN IV game back to Emerald... I know its a little tiny technical issue, but still

My first was a monster of a Garchomp - though from a trade - and second a TRU Arceus (doubt it counts, though).

First: Pikachu (Yellow, stolen along with cartridge)
Second: Umbreon (XD, Killed by my noobish brother)
Third: Torterra (safe on Platinum)
Fourth:porygon-Z (safe on platinum)
Fifth: Scizor (safe on Platinum)
Sixth: Meganium (safe in box on SS, it is NOT Megan.)
Soon-to-be-Seventh: Blaziken (Level 96 on Platinum)

These are only the ones I leveled up to lv. 100, trades don't count.

My first Level 100 was a hacked Piplup I got off a Wi-Fi Trade in my Pearl game. It helped me beat the Elite 4 the first time. Yeah, I suck at training, so I just do teh hax.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom