• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon battles, ...

Part of this week's episode of Pokémon Sunday included the cast playing through four minutes of Pokémon Black and White Versions. Three battles were shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon

One of those times where it'd be cool to live in Japan.

Re: Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon

I know, right. Or at least be able to visit. *sigh*

These battles are looking awesome. I really hope we get a demo on the Nintendo Channel or at Walmart like they did for D/P.

After watching the battles, I'm digging the battle themes of the Wild Pokemon and Rival's.

Also, I find it funny how Mijumaru can learn Revenge. The people hating on her must of been too much, and now she's inflicting her anger on everyone she sees. Run for the hills, an angry otter is on the loose hunting for flesh!

I swear to god I want to buy one of those buses and turn it into a party bus ANYONE WITH ME

I'm still interested to know what moves everything used...I know Mijumaru used that one shell attack but the others didn't look recognizable.

I know Mijumaru used that one shell attack but the others didn't look recognizable.

To clarify, these are the moves each Pokemon used in the video:
Mijumaru: Cut, Shell Blade, Revenge
Shimama: Charge, Tail Whip
Tsutarja: Grass Mixer

As you can tell, were slowly getting a mold of what these Pokemon can learn.

Am I the only one more interested in the fact they've finally shown White's banner sprite and seeing her more then anything in that video?

Cool video. Here's what I may have picked up from the battles:
-Mijumaru vs. Pokabu: something tells me that owning Bel would be pretty easy.
-Mijumaru vs. Shimama: Shimama has Charge and Tail Whip (as mentioned previously). I like how Mijumaru has Revenge (hopefully, I'm expecting it to have decent Attack to use it with)
-Mijumaru vs. Tsutaja: This battle against Cheren may be a bit hard. I like Grass Mixer's animation (too bad Revenge didn't KO Tsutaja and Mijumaru got 2HKOed by Grass Mixer (the second hit was Overgrow-boosted)).

Last edited:

Revenge and Mijumaru. Did GF predict that Mijumaru would be the one to get the most hate.

Not really. Footage of the demo will be up on Youtube before long.
And in this particular case, footage of the tour has already been up since it aired yesterday.

Who's idea was it to set up demo stations in a hot bus during the Summer? I wonder if they're trying to portray the game's new season feature!

Is it a season feature? I thought it was just the difference between Black and White...

Is it a season feature? I thought it was just the difference between Black and White...

During the scene below, the text translates to "a field that changes its appearance each season."

Ah. It showed it with Black City/White Forest, so I assumed the crossfade was just a Black/White difference.

SEASONS. FRICKIN' SEASONS.

BEEDOUBLEYOU = WIN FINALLY

To clarify, these are the moves each Pokemon used in the video:
Mijumaru: Cut, Shell Blade, Revenge
Shimama: Charge, Tail Whip
Tsutarja: Grass Mixer

As you can tell, were slowly getting a mold of what these Pokemon can learn.

Oh boy, hahahaha.
I'm starting to lean more towards Mijumaru every day.
I thought HG/SS were awesome, but this is going to be FABULOUS.

Not really. Footage of the demo will be up on Youtube before long.

Well, I wrote the article. It's probably logical that I've seen the demo already. Wouldn't you think that I'd want to maybe play it? Why do people buy Pokemon games if they can just watch footage of it being played by people like Marriland and Chugga on Youtube?

I'm a little sad how much revenge looks like it did in DPtHGSS.

But I'm really happy that Miju gets it :D. Considering we've seen it's second evo, I think It's going to be a Water/Fighting type.

^Second evo? WHERE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom