• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dialga or Primal Dialga?

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
600px-483Dialga.png
Or
primaldialgaln8.png

Which one is your favourite, Dialga as his normal cool self as we all know him, or as an evil primal form that can only Roar, speak in capital letters and is trying to destroy the world? It's up to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Primal Dialga has a much better look about him. I prefer the colour-scheme. Also, he's friends with a Dusknoir (as shown by the picture); he has good taste!

I like normal Dialga because he's not crazy and it's how he's supposed to be, you know. Primal is not an alternate forme but he having gone insane.

However, Primal Dialga has the best battle theme and is fought like one of the most climatic RPG final bosses ever.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but what is Primal Dialga? Is it from one of the spin-off games?

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but what is Primal Dialga? Is it from one of the spin-off games?

Yes he's from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

But I like Primal Dialga because his theme's really cool! Its both sad and telling you to win!

Primal Dialga. I wish Dialga's shiny form shared a similar color scheme to it.

I prefer Primal Dialga, only for it's aesthetic.

Normal Dialga. But if this was a 'Who's stronger?' thing, Primal Dialga of course. He's enraged! Pissed off! Angry! And EVERYBODY knows that anything that's pissed off is stronger than something that's calm.

Primal. It's one of the few alternate colorings I like better than the orginial. Plus I love RRRROOOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!

I like the police one.
In case you don't get the joke, Primal Dialga->PD->Police?
*random guy in audience yells "boo"*

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom