• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Zekurom

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
Since there's one for Bulbapedia but not for Bulbanews, and this forum is about all the wikis in general, I decided to set one up for Bulbanews.

Instead of starting a new thread for every single suggestion, idea, or problem you have for Bulbanews, post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official Bulbanews suggestion/idea/problem thread

In the newly released video, if you pause at the right time between when the building comes out of the ground and the crown is placed on N's head, you can see two new characters. Should this be mentioned in the Bulbanews article?

Plasma admins, possibly.

Good catch, though. I didn't see those.

I'd say the fact that every time I try to go to a Bulbanews page, it gives me a page saying that there is no text on the page, and the icon on the left is informing me that I am in the RPG Wiki, which appears to have no pages other than the main page, is QUITE a problem. Did somebody delete every Bulbanews article and somehow move the whole site to the RPG Wiki? >_>

I'd say the fact that every time I try to go to a Bulbanews page, it gives me a page saying that there is no text on the page, and the icon on the left is informing me that I am in the RPG Wiki, which appears to have no pages other than the main page, is QUITE a problem. Did somebody delete every Bulbanews article and somehow move the whole site to the RPG Wiki? >_>
This is happening on Bulbanews and the Archives. I dunno.

The Archives and Bulbanews are being redirected to RPG Wiki for some reason, I've let someone higher up know about this, hopefully this issue can be resolved soon.

Archaic's watching the elections, so he's not able to help.

Strange. Doesn't happen to me.

Strange. Doesn't happen to me.
I think it has been fixed. Here's what it looked like:
2eknqpy.png

i saw new and different box art for pokemon black and white on the official japanese website right next to the old original ones (on the new ones the tails of the legendaries are lit and there are hexagons in the background)

i saw new and different box art for pokemon black and white on the official japanese website right next to the old original ones (on the new ones the tails of the legendaries are lit and there are hexagons in the background)
There's no "old ones". It's like HGSS, where there was a box and there was a case inside the box. And they had different cover looks.

Re: Official BULBANEWS suggestion/idea/problem thread

TTE, the person that forgot the accent was, ironically, Archaic.

Re: Official BULBANEWS suggestion/idea/problem thread

Good job, bossman.

Question. Was there really a need to change User talk to Report Error? It's just so awkward. Obviously the focus of BN is news and not anything user related, so there's not going to be any user talk in a way, but Report Error? Is that really necessary?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom