• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About Banning

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
ok so ive been banned for 10 days lol but wouldnt it make sense to just not allow someone to post instead of banning them completely?

ok so ive been banned for 10 days lol but wouldnt it make sense to just not allow someone to post instead of banning them completely?

What's the difference between not being allowed to post and just roaming the forums as a guest?

you see i never log out, thus, i cant get on what so ever

You can delete your cookies, which will automatically log you out, thus allowing you to view the forums as a guest. Then you can log back in whenever you're unbanned.

But for the record, you'd be better off just trying to do your best in avoiding breaking the rules. Nothing compares to being able to post. :)

You can delete your cookies, which will automatically log you out, thus allowing you to view the forums as a guest. Then you can log back in whenever you're unbanned.

But for the record, you'd be better off just trying to do your best in avoiding breaking the rules. Nothing compares to being able to post. :)

OH COOL THANKS

wtf are cookies?

wtf are cookies?

The best explanation:

Wikipedia said:
A cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie, is a piece of text stored by a user's web browser. A cookie can be used for authentication, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data.

Basically, they save data and site preferences.

ok, but where would you delete them if you were banned cuz i would have realized by now?

Well, on FireFox at least:

Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Delete Cookies.

If you're using Internet Explorer, the steps should be just a little bit different. I have no idea how Chrome works.

Well, on FireFox at least:

Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Delete Cookies.

If you're using Internet Explorer, the steps should be just a little bit different. I have no idea how Chrome works.

i have safari because i have a mac...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom