• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of features do you want to see?

I want wifi settings that can support wpa settings. All the pokemon games out right now can only support wep connection settings and not wpa. Even the dsi can support wpa, and when hgss came out I was hoping that it would support more advanced security settings. Nope, they didn't. now the only way i can trade is by going to someones house who has the older settings.
PLEASE support wpa nintendo!

I would love to see the features from older games. But I think they should put a hero mode after u beat the story and the champion twice. It should let u chose to restart the story and make it alot harder and it let's u keep ur pokemon u have caught. Idk I would like it in stead of just killing the E4 over And over.

Pokemon following you is a great concept. Follows the Anime & Manga. I say they HAVE to bring it back.
(just realized Amity Park may have been a hint for HH/SS):party:

Hmm... if BW supports WPA I can finally chuck my broken linksys router. It works locally but its internet functions are fried...

I want wifi settings that can support wpa settings. All the pokemon games out right now can only support wep connection settings and not wpa. Even the dsi can support wpa, and when hgss came out I was hoping that it would support more advanced security settings. Nope, they didn't. now the only way i can trade is by going to someones house who has the older settings.
PLEASE support wpa nintendo!
Doesn't the NDSi support WPA passwords? At least that's what I understood.. My NDSLite doesn't support WPA.. And I think that if you would insert an Pokémon DPPt/HGSS game in a NDSi, and check the Wi-Fi Connection menu, you would be able to connect to WPA networks.. or do i see that wrong? :S

I hope the pokeradar returns!
and I want a new way to store my pokemon...Customizable ranch style area? Like a snowy place for ice types, thick forest for the bug types...That'd be so sweet

And I think that if you would insert an Pokémon DPPt/HGSS game in a NDSi, and check the Wi-Fi Connection menu, you would be able to connect to WPA networks.. or do i see that wrong? :S

No. The DSi only works with WPA when you use a DSi-enhanced or -exclusive game. No Gen IV game qualifies.

The ability to ask trainers to join you on your journey! It's never gonna happen, I know...

I would like to see the shiny pokemon's icon to be shiny like itself.

Examples:
ShinyPokemonicon.png

VS Seeker. I HATE that phone crap from HG and SS.

This.

Also, I'd like an in game box that can store at least 800 pokemon, preferably 1000. Cause seriously, Gen 4's box is so stuffed when you get everything.

The ability to have your pokemon battle against each other to gain experience instead of pokemon that doesn't belong to you.

This.

Also, I'd like an in game box that can store at least 800 pokemon, preferably 1000. Cause seriously, Gen 4's box is so stuffed when you get everything.

I agree completely. and I want an easier way to trade. I wish that stuff like selecting Pokemon for the Battle Frontier or trading or stuff like that could be done from the PC.

I want pokemon to follow me again. That's one of the main reasons I actually got the game. And the Pokethlon. I hate the Musical. I also want to trade shards for move tutors. I never got to do that, since I never got Platinum...

I'd like to see every evolutionary line get it's own unique egg design. And the ability to trade from your box, trade multiple pokemon at a time, and be able to release multiple pokemon at a time. Oh, and a bigger box. Not enough space in my opinion.

I want pokemon to follow me again. That's one of the main reasons I actually got the game. And the Pokethlon. I hate the Musical. I also want to trade shards for move tutors. I never got to do that, since I never got Platinum...

Sadly, the walking feature and the Pokethlon won't return in BW.
We just may have to wait for the 3rd version or the RS remakes.

I'd like to see every evolutionary line get it's own unique egg design. And the ability to trade from your box, trade multiple pokemon at a time, and be able to release multiple pokemon at a time. Oh, and a bigger box. Not enough space in my opinion.

This. I can't say how much I agree. Also, maybe change Pokemon cries to their anime equivilents? Maybe?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom