• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

The October issue of CoroCoro has begun to leak onto the internet. The leaders of Sanyou City's Gym are featured, among many new Pokémon revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym leaders featured

That's a little bit too early, no?
So the first Gym has three leaders? What? From the scans, it looks like they are battled separately.
Hoenn has 9, and Isshu has at least 10 for now.

These two scans are on Pokébeach, should they be added to the article?

So, it looks like we have a triple battle straight off the bat. Then again, the scan looks like u fight them one at a time, when their Pokemon were designed for triple battles...not too sure what to make of that.

I think Gen V is shaping up to be awesome. I love these Pokémon! I hope that these aren't faked! Also, yes, they should be added into the article (with a disclaimer)

So, it looks like we have a triple battle straight off the bat. Then again, the scan looks like u fight them one at a time, when their Pokemon were designed for triple battles...not too sure what to make of that.

Bulbanews Article said:
and the leader the player battles will depend on the starter Pokémon they selected at the beginning of the game.

*cough*

This is all so very strange. I dread seeing all the complaints though.

Smartarse...that was added after I read the article.

That wasn't part of the update though, it was there when the article was first published.

Wouldn't that bull be the evolved form of Tauros?

Huh...apologies, then. I must have missed that bit :p

Well Pokébeach did say about 10 minutes prior to the publishing of this article that is was a triple battle, so I'm not surprised you got confused.

Wouldn't that ox be the evolved form of Tauros?

I thought it was only Gen V Pokémon until National Dex... which would pretty much mean it's seperate from Tauros.

How do we know if those CoroCoro leaks are real and not fan-made? I don't know, this seems suspicious to me. However, I must say I like Desukan's design. Very intimidating. If he's a Ground/Ghost dual type, I'll definitely be using him often.

All those new Pokemon on those pages look AWESOME!!!

...what's with not utilising triple battles for that Gym?? :-(

Wouldn't that ox be the evolved form of Tauros?
Umm... there are no pre-Gen V Pokémon in Isshu before beating E4. Huh. If it is the evolved form of Tauros, then...

I thought it was only Gen V Pokémon until National Dex... which would pretty much mean it's seperate from Tauros.

Well, it could be a national dex Pokémon just like Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Porygon-Z etc. So we cannot be sure.

And I think it would be terrible not to have any old-Gen Pokémon evolved form or pre-evolved form in Gen V.

Id like to know whats goin on with the spoink/mushroom with a pokeball on its head.

Id like to know whats goin on with the spoink/mushroom with a pokeball on its head.

Yeah, I pick up a "totally FAKE" vibe from it...

Of course, I HOPE this leak is real, 'cause I'm sick of the fake ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom