• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor deni

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor denied

The latest episode of Pokémon Sunday has aired. While the episode shed no new light on the fandom's current debate on whether scans that have circulated recently are real or not, new footage from the upcoming Pokémon Black and White was shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

I still don't understand how anyone can doubt the starter evolutions since the CoroCoro scans in question are confirmed to be legit because of Sunday.

Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

Looks like waiting is still the answer.

I still don't understand how anyone can doubt the starter evolutions since the CoroCoro scans in question are confirmed to be legit because of Sunday.

I think it's super denial. A form of denial so strong, even the creators themselves can't do anything to change it.

I like the part where the parent's give you the starter as opposed to the professor. I wonder how you get to chose which pokemon to get.

I think it's super denial. A form of denial so strong, even the creators themselves can't do anything to change it.

(cries) im definately in super denial :/ The starter evos are all bad in their own ways to me... Grass and Fire evos are both awesome looking, but from what I've heard, Grass remains pure grass and the Fire will be Fire/Fighting..again. The water type looks too much like a Digimon to me *shot*.

No matter how much I wish it isn' true, all evidence seems to say that it is. Oh well, still pumped for the game (probably going with grass)

xD Oh wow... Can't wait to to see the Slowpoke...

Wait... it says "Parent". Not "Given by the players mom". Is there going to be a dad in the house this time? Or am I reading too much into it?

Wait, hold on. I thought Araragi was confirmed as the starter giver weeks ago.

I think what they are saying is the present is from Araragi,but she gives it to your parent to give to you. I dont know this for sure since i dont know japanese, but thats what i take from it.

^Could be that she only physically delivers it to the player and your parent/s is/are good friend/s or a co-worker with Prof. Araragi. That'd be interesting if your mom/dad was a Pokemon Professor...

Awesome episode; one of the best PokeSun episodes in a long time. Unforunately, I missed the part where the Slowpoke guy dances to MJ. ;.; I'll ramble about my thoughts later.

Will Filb upload the entire episode considering the vast amount of new content revealed?

I like the part where the parent's give you the starter as opposed to the professor. I wonder how you get to chose which pokemon to get.

Parent? Professor Araragi is the one who sends the present to the player character and the rivals to take the starter pokemon.

There's evidence linked in the previous Bulbanews article that one (not all) of the scans may be fake. See here. We're being cautious by waiting for official confirmation, although it does look likely.

:spam:
okake. I only joined BMGF for this thread. Now Litsen:

1: Since its now Confirmed that the Starters are received From Parent, The Starter Pokemon's pages at BF (the location point) should be edited.
2: i am sure about Grass Type and Water Type Evolutions to be correct, But i am not sure about fire one.

"The starter Pokémon is a gift from the player character's parent, rather than Professor Araragi."

*F*&^%$' MIND BLOWN*

same thing for the pokemart thats INSIDE the freakin pokecentre, as well as the new function for CUT.
I feel like PILLARS of my brains lifelong logic centre have just been replaced.

and i like it, ladies and gentlemen, i like it.

"The starter Pokémon is a gift from the player character's parent, rather than Professor Araragi."

*F*&^%$' MIND BLOWN*

same thing for the pokemart thats INSIDE the freakin pokecentre, as well as the new function for CUT.
I feel like PILLARS of my brains lifelong logic centre have just been replaced.

and i like it, ladies and gentlemen, i like it.

I like Combined Pokecenter and Pokemart. makes things easy (saves more Steps). but i dont know what cut your talking about

No previously introduced characters such as Professor Oak will be in the games.

I'm actually sad about this. :( This hasn't happened since....Ruby and Sapphire? I know they're making this a "reboot" of the frachise so to speak, but that doesn't mean you have to sever absolutely every single link with previous games, and it's always nice to see who's on vacation in the new region.

I like Combined Pokecenter and Pokemart. makes things easy (saves more Steps). but i dont know what cut your talking about

Cut can be used to pass through a gate.

i Would like Rowan and Oak.

yeah same, i like the reboot thing but its kind of nice to see someone from the old crowd just drop by or something. even a gym leader would be okay.

I like HGSS cuz it has Mostly All People (Leaders from Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto and Hoenn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom