• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

At first I wasn't too keen on Gen V, but after seeing THIS...holy crap. Desukaan, Ononokusu, Doryuzu, and Janoby are all AWESOME.

The other ones are pretty good. I'm glad to see there are still a few cute ones like Monmen and Tamagetake.

But for the life of me, I can NOT figure out what the HECK Dangoro is supposed to be. o.0

Also, the whole variable Gym Leader thing is a neat addition.

Dangoro is Gigaiasu's pre-evolution. You can tell by the eye, which resembles Gigaiasu's a bit.

If people like one design over another,for the starters, they can go and do like the person who made the Bootleg game, Pokemon Quartz(which im currently playing for the lulz) and put their own in there XD

better get started people ;3

Anyways, i'm glad the evos are real, I love them <3

I already knew Dangoro and Gigaiasu were related. But is there a middle stage?

Uh... Hello!? The final evolutions are confirmed (not directly, though). Since CoroCoro showed Chaobuu, it basically confirms the final evolutions.

Dangoro is Gigaisu's 1st pre-evolution. That's what it is. Just think of it as a messed up Geodude :)

basically confirms is not the same as fully confirmed

even though it's obviously true

I already knew Dangoro and Gigaiasu were related. But is there a middle stage?

Yep! Look it up at PokeJungle or Pokexperto. :)

EDIT: For those of you who are lazy:
21lk0ox.png
:)

basically confirms is not the same as fully confirmed

even though it's obviously true

I never said it's fully confirmed. I said it's not directly confirmed. :)

Uh... Hello!? The final evolutions are confirmed (not directly, though). Since CoroCoro showed Chaobuu, it basically confirms the final evolutions.

Someone found the second evolutions, drew a fake next to them, and there. That means nothing; We need an official one.

Someone found the second evolutions, drew a fake next to them, and there. That means nothing; We need an official one.

Serebii confirmed that they are real. So has Pokexperto. No major sites have denied them. :/

Seriously, what's the problem?

Serebii confirmed that they are real. So has Pokexperto. No major sites have denied them. :/

Seriously, what's the problem?

Until we see their sprite it's unconfirmed and unofficial. But, this shouldn't be in the CoroCoro section but the rumors section, so let's stop.

We'll find out when the games are released if the starter final evolutions (and any of the other rumored pokemon for that matter) are real.

It's the matter of purchasing the games yourself and playing them. Sure the CoroCoro issues showcase the new pokemon, but it still doesn't provide the same outlet.

It will take a few days (at the most) for everything about the new games to surface. Right now all we have are rumors and a blogger who apparently has access to the sprites and won't release them. I'd say tomorrow is the earliest that any official relevations of the games will surface.

Last edited:
It's the matter of purchasing the games yourself and playing them. Sure the CoroCoro issues showcase the new pokemon, but it still doesn't provide the same outlet.

Or, you know, waiting for someone to put all the sprites onto the internet like they did with HGSS.

Ahem!

And I thought we were done.. :/

I will surely miss CoroCoro. No more waiting for new Pokemon and shtuffs until the next generation! :D

Unless there are remakes to RSE and are as expected as HGSS were. HGSS first announcement was received in these forums almost as if it was a new generation. Those were the days...

Yep! Look it up at PokeJungle or Pokexperto. :)

EDIT: For those of you who are lazy:
21lk0ox.png
:)

I'm totally getting that...

I think the next time I'll be looking through CoroCoro stuff and others is when any other new Pokemon games come out between Gen V and an inevitable Gen VI. I might.... MIGHT... take a peek at the new info that we might be getting within the next few days. But not a huge peek... I don't wants to be spoiled. And I want to avoid the shitstorm as much as possible...

Once more people, as I said many times, it's not confirmed if Serebii or someone slaps a fanart of it up on their website.

shouldn't we be getting the official corocoro scans soon?

I suppose, though the CoroCoro scans shown on the weekend were the real ones anyway, just leaked. That said, it doesn't matter either way because we'll be getting actual game leaks soon.

Back
Top Bottom