• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'lol' at the sentimental feelings for this thread. You guys are funny. :p

Can't wait to find out specs about Lucha Lizard and candles.

Melkor said he was leaking the sprites today, what happened to that???

With a mustache.

If I heard correctly a bunch of immature Pokemon fans (rival Spanish sites) did something Melkor didn't like and is apparently not releasing them out of spite (probably something like "blacklisting" him or getting ready to steal the information (I don't know the details are fuzzy). And most likely because Melkor is probably asleep

I really want to find out what the Bug/Fire type is. I would like to see a fire ant, but I doubt we'd get 2 ant lines in one Gen. Maybe a bombardier beetle?

Okay, how about this: A devilish trapdoor spider. Bug/Fire. Ambushes the player in desert areas. Yeah, that could work, though I really like your bombadier beetle idea, that would be awesome.

Okay, how about this: A devilish trapdoor spider. Bug/Fire. Ambushes the player in desert areas. Yeah, that could work, though I really like your bombadier beetle idea, that would be awesome.

Those things are horrifying, the way they come up from nowhere. but i think we have enough spiders for now

Those things are horrifying, the way they come up from nowhere. but i think we have enough spiders for now

Also, why haven't they done houseflies yet? They are so common and so annoying that they'd be PERFECT to put into a Pokemon game, particularly as a living punching bag.

hiro said that melkor never said anything about releasing the sprites today(or anything about releasing before 18th), so...

and some say that the bug/fire might be Scarab(Egyptian myth beetle that roles the sun over the sky)

Also, why haven't they done houseflies yet? They are so common and so annoying that they'd be PERFECT to put into a Pokemon game, particularly as a living punching bag.

I've wondered that many times myself. But I think it's a bit late for it to be in this season.

I've wondered that many times myself. But I think it's a bit late for it to be in this season.

also because they're as annoying as mosquitoes. I think making them cute or appealing is impossible

Good Bug/Poison or Bug/Flying type right there.

Also there are so many species of fly, they could do a fly pokemon that was interesting.

also because they're as annoying as mosquitoes. I think making them cute or appealing is impossible

If they can make a spider cute (Denchura line) they can most definitely make a housefly Pokemon cute.

That aside, poor thread. ;_; I'll miss you.

In honor of this thread, I want to show a fanart I made of the Grass/Steel Poke.
Grasssteel.png

:D

You guys sure Melkor himself said he would be leaking the sprites today? It's nearly Thursday already.

You guys sure Melkor himself said he would be leaking the sprites today? It's nearly Thursday already.

I think he went back on his word to wait until an official leak so he doesn't get in trouble... at least, that's what his friend (I assume it's his friend) said.

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised it's still the calm before the storm

that being said, I hope we have a heck of a storm tomorrow

I'm quite surprised it's still the calm before the storm

that being said, I hope we have a heck of a storm tomorrow

And I sort of want to be there for the adventure, well at least just for the Pokemon.

I don't know if I should or would want to see everything. I usually don't spoil myself on the plot details (except possibly a few details here and there). The Pokemon are more than enough for me to wait until it comes out in the USA.

But I don't know, should I make an exception this generation/Gamefreak Game?

I think he went back on his word because of trolls... or something like that. At least, that's what I think someone said he said.

i guess he cant reveal them yet.Honestly somebody else will probably leak them before him seeing how people are already starting to leak stuff

i guess he cant reveal them yet.Honestly somebody else will probably leak them before him seeing how people are already starting to leak stuff

I'm pretty sure he's waiting for that. I remember reading that he didn't like all the crap he was getting so combined with that and him not wanting to get into any real trouble for showing the sprites, he's waiting.

I'd like to see this too. Hopefully next gen.

By the way I actually had made some rough ideas of a houseflies-based pokemon too with split-evo thing going on in this other thread

I'm very curious of the Steel/Dark and Ground/Ghost mons... They seem to be a counterpart to each other.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is the Wargle prevo:

wargleprevo.png
[/URL]

I think this looks like Hatapoo, Mamepato's evolution.

--

Anyway, I thought that the Ground/Ghost will be either a totem or a golem, but it turns out to be a robot. Perhaps it will be possessed then? Hopefully it gets a great ability like Solid Rock to mitigate its weaknesses. Also the Steel/Dark Kamen Rider might have trouble too, since Fighting moves are critical to it, even though Kamen Riders sound like fighters themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom