• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kinda good the low amount of water types. However, I hate all the moral dicesions. I wanna choose mijumaru, but I want to get Boapuu!
Oh man, too hard!

To be honest, there were very few fire or electric types last generation. I can count fire types on one hand and electrics on the other. Cutting back a little on water is not a problem, they are the most occuring type. I am surprised if the electric fish that evolves into a Lampray isn't part water.

Yeah, it's kinda good the low amount of water types. However, I hate all the moral dicesions. I wanna choose mijumaru, but I want to get Boapuu!
Oh man, too hard!

I agree, if there's one thing I will dislike about these games is all the unfair decisions you have to make.

Hiyappu being my favorite monkey, and Yanappu being my second favorite, really sucks because when I choose Mijumaru I will get my least favorite (Baoppu) (unless there's contradictory information). I know why they would do that but its still unfair especially when you only get one damn monkey through the whole game, something that limited you should be able to choose besides you get the super effective Monkey anyway might as well let the player choose any one Monkey.

Oh and um, I think you are confused on the Monkeys. Hiyappu is the water Monkey. And Baoppu is the fire.

I thought you would get the monkey that is super effective against your starter?

You get the monkey that is Super Effective against the Gym Leader's Pokemon.

I thought you would get the monkey that is super effective against your starter?

Apparently not, the reason I'd guess is to encourage those who are new to the game to build balanced a team, thus they'll give you the one that is strong against what your starter is weak to.

edit: ninja'd

Nope apparently you get the one that can kick the gym leader's butt. They made their super effective role messed up. Or maybe the Gym Leader (Pod, Dento, and Corn) who "gives" you the monkey realizes that it isn't fair to pick on a starting trainer and gives you a Pokemon to help you out.

Honestly if anything you would be right getting a neutral against your starter would make sense, except for the fact that would likely mean that "Dento" would be giving you Yanappu and I'm not sure how much that makes sense.

Now this is confusing. So basically, is it:
Tsutarja - Water Monkey
Pokabu - Grass Monkey
Mijumaru - Fire Monkey?

Because I'm sure our 2chan player has Janobi and the Fire Monkey.

Okay then. Bah, I like the water monkey, but to get it, I'll have to pick Tsutarja T_T

I hope you can get the others later on >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom