• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Ah, sorry. I didn't realise you meant excluding him.
I thought maybe because you said "any" admins, you weren't sure on Geechisu's status.

Geechisu is the administrator. Not sure if anyone else is. He also seems to have some family relation to N, who is suspected to lead, or at least have a high position in it.

I really want a Man Behind the Curtain situation and have Geechisu actually be the leader.

By the way, has anyone noticed the designs of some of the Team Plasma characters? Geechisu looks like a Rook, and the grunts looks like Pawns. The two women from that one trailer might be affiliated with Knights and Bishops. Do you guys think they could be modeled after Chess pieces?

By the way, has anyone noticed the designs of some of the Team Plasma characters? Geechisu looks like a Rook, and the grunts looks like Pawns. The two women from that one trailer might be affiliated with Knights and Bishops. Do you guys think they could be modeled after Chess pieces?

It would make sense. N is obviously the King... but who's the queen?

That would be amazing.

Actually, when you think about it, it makes a ton of sense. Pawns usually have a round top, kind of like the grunts' hoods on their uniforms. Geechisu's outfit looks like a tower, which is what the rook is in chess, and also, a common color pattern in chess is, in fact, BLACK AND WHITE. Also, the rook is the third most valuable piece in chess, beaten by the Queen, which is beaten by the King, who, when captured, causes the game to end and the opposing player to win. I think I might be on to something here.

I would like to point out that no matter how evil TP is, they are nothing compared to you running around a daycare, beating up the kids' pokemon, and taking their lunch money.

Now that that's out of the way, what significance are these sages to the chess theme? They also appear to be like bishops.

I would like to point out that no matter how evil TP is, they are nothing compared to you running around a daycare, beating up the kids' pokemon, and taking their lunch money.

Now that that's out of the way, what significance are these sages to the chess theme? They also appear to be like bishops.

Maybe the two women are the Queen and the Knight piece, and the sages are the Bishops? That would make sense.

Serebii just showed N's third team...

It's interesting. He doesn't keep ANY of his Pokemon between each match. :0

It's the fault of his objective: each time, he must separate himself from his Pokemon!

We still don't have confirmation on who those two girls were yet, huh?

I gotta say.....This is the worst team ever! The grunts look so stupid in sages uniforms and their plans are fucking retarded. They want to separate pokemon and humans, yet they think they should be treated as friends and not enslaved yet they enslave pokemon.

They're all a bunch of fucking hypocrits and I hope by the end of the game, N and the admin suffer a fate similar to Cyrus.

^ worst team maybe, but by far the busiest. These guys are in every freakin town.

I gotta say.....This is the worst team ever! The grunts look so stupid in sages uniforms and their plans are fucking retarded. They want to separate pokemon and humans, yet they think they should be treated as friends and not enslaved yet they enslave pokemon.

They're all a bunch of fucking hypocrits and I hope by the end of the game, N and the admin suffer a fate similar to Cyrus.
Lol, what? Calm down, you haven't even played the game. When you finish it you can properly formulate your opinion on them.

And that's just N who thinks they should be friends.
N has the same motives as Plasma but he doesn't like how they go about it. Plasma, on the hand...
[edit: disregard this part :p]

Last edited:
Um, N is the Boss of Plasma.
He is? o.o
I figured the boss would be someone not shown yet, or whoever is crowning N (because he's giving him power, or at that point he inherits the role, except he's an executive). As far as I know N is just part of Team Plasma. Has it been confirmed somewhere? Because I haven't seen it on any reputable sites. All I've seen is the part where N says he's a part of Team Plasma, but iirc, he doesn't say he's the leader. As long as someone who has actually played the game can say so, I'll believe it.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but does N stop using his Choroneko because in his latest team update I read it appears neither it's evolution or it are there?

After reading the latest update from serebii, I have a question to ask. Are Team Plasma really good guys who are trying to stop N's evil plans? Originally I think they were bad guys.

Edit: Seems like I got the wrong information.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom