• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Um... I need help downloading the Liberty Ticket. I don't know where exactly to go in the menu. :/

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got it.

Last edited:

Is there a safari zone?

Im havong problems downloading the Liberty Ticket. I went to the right menu and everything, but everytime try to download it, the wi fi suddenly quits and it gives me an error message,My wi fi hasent done this before, and i need that Liberty ticket

Never mind my wi fi suddenly decided to behave

Alright so I got a few questions since I just got my game, first off is the game just really slow paces? I noticed the music is slower and battling seems to take a lot longer.
Is there a new way to hunt for shiny pokemon in this game that anyone has found out about?
Do you ever get to have pokemon walk behind you?
That's all :)

Only 'certain' people seem to be encountering slow games. The game is actually faster.

No pokemon walk behind you.

Does anyone know where I'd find an everstone in white version?

Can we ride the plane or is it all for aesthetics?

did they change the EXP yield?
Because my Zapra keeps getting more EXP than Chaobuu if switched.

Can we ride the plane or is it all for aesthetics?

Aesthetics.

From playing the game myself, I believe they have, because I am getting a lot less exp as I level up. I haven't seen anything official about the change though.

When EXP is shared between two Pokemon - whether that be by switching, EXP Share, or using both in a double or rotation battle - the EXP distribution is handicapped so that Pokemon at lower levels get proportionally more EXP.

Does anyone know how I get more boxes in the PC now that I have the National Dex?

Last edited:

When EXP is shared between two Pokemon - whether that be by switching, EXP Share, or using both in a double or rotation battle - the EXP distribution is handicapped so that Pokemon at lower levels get proportionally more EXP.

Ooh, that's cool, thanks for that.

Raimon City is the one with the Electric Gym. Didn't try to use it before the gym, but it worked when I did after.

You can use strength before you get the Electric badge, managed that last night.

Is the VS Seeker in the game? I've seen many people say that it is, and many say that it isn't. I'm already reasonably far into the game, but I haven't found it. If it is in the game, can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks.

Anyone know if, after getting the National Dex, older generation Pokemon are available in earlier areas of the game? Or just in the parts that were unavailable before clearing the game?

Is the VS Seeker in the game? I've seen many people say that it is, and many say that it isn't. I'm already reasonably far into the game, but I haven't found it. If it is in the game, can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks.

It is not

Anyone know if, after getting the National Dex, older generation Pokemon are available in earlier areas of the game? Or just in the parts that were unavailable before clearing the game?

Yes, earlier areas.

Re: Confirmed Information Thread

I know I asked this before, but I have a new question to add onto it. Do we have any confirmation about move tutors in Isshu? I already have heard of tutors that teach Fire/Water/Grass Oath, the Elemental Hyper Beams, and Draco Meteor. But do we know anything about other tutors in Isshu? I'm referring to the ones that can teach moves like the Elemental Punches and other moves. Also, my new question is, if there are there move tutors around, what do you have to exchange for learning the new moves? Do you have to exchange Shards like in Platinum, or Battle Points (or whatever the new form of BPs are) like in HGSS? If anyone can answer this, I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

My friend has a Pokemon-creating program, and she made me a Celebi with a fateful encounter flag, the ID No. 12192 and the OT 'Jamie'.

My question is, does it have to be in a special ball, or have a certain ribbon or ID number to activate the Zorua event? Or can it be any Celebi? Can I transfer it using the transfer machine? Thanks.

My friend has a Pokemon-creating program, and she made me a Celebi with a fateful encounter flag, the ID No. 12192 and the OT 'Jamie'.

My question is, does it have to be in a special ball, or have a certain ribbon or ID number to activate the Zorua event? Or can it be any Celebi? Can I transfer it using the transfer machine? Thanks.
Fateful Encounter tag iirc. However, as the Celebi seems to have an extra bit of coding that shows up in BW *shrugs*

okay so i know the 6 HM moves

cut
fly
surf
strength
waterfall
dive

what other "usable outside of battle" moves are in the game? i'm guessing dig, flash, teleport & sweet scent can still be used but are there more moves? do headbutt, rock smash, secret power, etc still do anything?

i'm looking to plan my HM (& pseudo HM) slaves before i start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom