• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen that before either. That looks awesome.

And after an obscene amount of pages and posts have past I've decided to join the misty club, why it took me so long i dunno, i just never paid much attention to it. Lol.

Welcome to the club, Alablaster! :D ^__^ Hope you have a nice time here!

That picture of Misty in those new clothes is funky! I don't think we've seen her wearing long jeans before...

And thanks for posting this picture, FabuVinny!! :D I reckon it's one of the prettiest Misty scenes (though she's drowning...) and the animators put so much colouring detail in her hair...all the highlights look so nice. :)

rruwk5.jpg

Beautiful pic Carina!^_^

Also, I have a new avatar. It's a cute pic of Sakura Haruno from Naruto.

I've found more great pics.

1142532295_0006.jpg

Misty just plain 'ole rulez them all..

may is just a sad replacement for Pokemon's best female character: Misty

misty.jpg

misty_beach.jpg

Last edited:
Leafy has so much adorable AAML art! :D I love the style so much...

And Kasu-chan, I never saw that one! *immediately faves* It's so sweet and nostalgic.

Awesome pictures, PPNSteve! The bottom one is nice quality *right-click & save*

I voted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom