• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will You Get the 3DS?

3DS or no 3DS?

• Yes!!!! I love it!

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Probably when it gets cheaper.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Meh, I might.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'll wait until I hear more about the features.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Magneton

Reaction score
I am definetly getting the 3DS, i might even get it the day it comes out! But will you?

Yep. Because it is 3D. And OoT remake + Kid Icarus = Orgasms.

Remakes of OoT, Starfox64, and a Kid Icarus game. Uh, yeah. This is a must have system for me, and I really don't care for 3D.

Well of course. It's the latest and greatest. Gotta have the latest and greatest.

Nah probably not unless they throw some more badassness into it.

yes, if they release a pokemon game for, it , i'll need to buy it..

When it gets cheeper or a main pokemon gets released for it

I'm not going to sell as many of my possesions as I can, to get an expensive DS.

I'm just going to wait, on the prices.

Most likely. In part because my DS Lite will be pretty much worn out by then anyway and I'll need a new device.

Hells yeah. The games look amazing, especially the Ocarina of Time remake.

The only announced games I'm interested in atm are Paper Mario and Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, the latter moreso. Probably gonna hold off until they release the first improved model and/or the price is reduced.

My little brother really wants one so I'll put some money towards his. I'll probably get myself one some time down the line, though.

For sure I'll get it... whether this model, or the its "Lite" analog remains to be seen. March isn't a good time to release a major new generation of hardware, IMO, so I may wait for sometime during the summer to actually buy one since I'd be too busy to play it much during March/April/May, anyway.

There's no doubt I'll be getting it, though. There's no Nintendo handheld I've ever not had at least 1 of; usually more than 1.

Planning on pre-ordering one as soon as possible. Then, in a few years, I'm sure I'll buy the 3DSi XL. I always seem to end up buying two different versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom