• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

Players of Pokémon Black and White may obtain various Pokémon being distributed now and in the near future. Several can be obtained in the Trade for Evolution! event in various universities in Japan. Birthday celebrants may obtain Tabunne in Pokémon Center stores, and Arceus may now be obtained in the Pokémon Global Link. Lastly, Pokémon eggs containing one of three Pokémon will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-go

Does this mean that players outside of Japan that have not imported the Japanese version of Pokemon B/W won't be able to receive Arceus on Wi-Fi? If the event ends on January 31st and Pokemon B/W doesn't get released until Q2 - Q3 of 2011, then all other players will miss out.

Having said that, I wonder if they'll do a rerun of the event for non-JAP players (USA/EUR/PAL) later on when the game does get released.

Re: New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-go

They can provide regular Eggs now? The only kind of Pokémon Egg that was received through an event before this was.. Manaphy?

I hope the event comes along again when the international versions are released.

Most of these events have been done. Also, for the C Gear event noted, the ovting ENDS November 10th, not begins.

Kind of a bit of fail news here :/

They can provide regular Eggs now? The only kind of Pokémon Egg that was received through an event before this was.. Manaphy?
They have distributed eggs before, but just like this distribution, only in Japan. There was a Pichu egg given away in Gen IV and Bulbapedia says there were also Cacnea and Spoink eggs in Gen III.

They have distributed eggs before, but just like this distribution, only in Japan. There was a Pichu egg given away in Gen IV and Bulbapedia says there were also Cacnea and Spoink eggs in Gen III.
Interesting. Well... hopefully we can get these in the future. I hope.

You can get the Arceus f you have wi-fi. You need to log in to the Global Link website go to the place on the site for special promotions and type in the code. Then visit the dream world and Game Sync and it will be in HIgh Link forest.

The egg event is interesting. I hope that they dont tell us the pokemon in them so it will be a surprise.

yays shubarugo prevo! ^.^

Please, please, please, please make Arceus available in Dream World when when the games get released everywhere else. Starters too,

As for the other events, I don't mind. I already have all the trade evolutions (minus the newest ones). And Tabunne doesn't look so special.

Please, please, please, please make Arceus available in Dream World when when the games get released everywhere else. Starters too,

As for the other events, I don't mind. I already have all the trade evolutions (minus the newest ones). And Tabunne doesn't look so special.

you are obviously not a EVENT collector :)

those of us who are event collectors are :disgust: right now for missing the university events.

as for the arceus, i doubt the us release will get it. it was the result of a poll in japan that got it release. if the US does a similar poll something else will probably win it.

yeah there could be a mass us vote for lugia or somthing

or Ho-oh

not a a lot of events release for either.

i'm personly betting on the 3 eggs being the monkeys

or Ho-oh

not a a lot of events release for either.

Why would the US vote for Ho-Oh or Lugia? The mascots of HG/SS who are easily obtained within the game?

Why would the US vote for Ho-Oh or Lugia? The mascots of HG/SS who are easily obtained within the game?

because there haven't any events for these.

And possible dream world abilities.

What really sucks about this is that I don't live in Japan or have the Japanese games... Even when they do get english release, my university has no Wi-Fi spots that I am aware of...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom