• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. They did that just to piss off all the Pokemon fans worldwide.

Right now, they're showing the Seminole Band. Maybe Pikachu needed to take a turn somewhere, but was visible before. If not, then it's probably some of last year's footage.

What? They just showed Pikachu for like a minute or two. The people hosting the Parade were just talking about it with a Victoria's Secret model. Apparently her son likes Pokemon, too. XD

But where's Reshi and Zek? They're nowhere in sight!

I swear if TCPi just trolled us I am going to be so pissed off.

I don't think TPCI would intentionally pass up a marketing attempt like advertising Black and White after announcing it first.

CBS? It's on CBS?

I'm not sure but I think CBS only focuses on the balloons.
I could be wrong though.

if this is the case, then (or anyway) I'm watching the parade on NBC for the B/W float.

I could be wrong though.

If that's true, then Reshiram and Zekrom wouldn't be focused on since the specialty unit section is what those two are in, and that's separate from the balloons.

Are you guys watching it on NBC or on CBS?

Now, both. Before, NBC East Coast and NBC Central.

It's definitely on NBC- dunno what's on CBS (but I never knew).

http://social.macys.com/parade2010/#/lineup

Are the specialty units all in one place in the parade? Because if so, Reshiram and Zekrom would be separate from Pikachu.

Specialty units are all in different places. Already the McDonald's Red Shoe was shown.

I could be wrong though.

Beats me. I'm watching both now.

The Reshiram and Zekrom are going to be on NBC. Pokémon hasn't even come on yet.

So far NBC hasn't shown anything but those stupid pop music artists and marching bands that no one has even heard of.

I just saw Pikachu on CBS. However, it's two minutes of fame were given up to some supermodel. /eyeroll?/ And yes CBS usually does tend to put tons of emphasis on the float.

Now that I think about it, the Pikachu covered by the Parde logo from about an hour ago was the older balloon model.

...So yeah, they just reused the clip from years ago.

Glad it didn't come on while I was showering. (I'd laugh if they people in Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott costumes walk along side Reshiram and Zekrom.)

Now that I think about it, the Pikachu covered by the Parde logo from about an hour ago was the older balloon model.

...So yeah, they just reused the clip from years ago.

Are you sure it wasn't there for display?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom