• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Okay that explains it. Thanks everyone for confriming It was legit.
I thought It was, but was puzzled about the whole egg move thing since I haven`t breed in very long chain. And yeah the ID was Si! ...P...

it should have ID no. 59387 for mine i only really trade from my Platinum cart - all RNG'd & never hacked (i'm strictly against hacking with AR etc) hopefully the IV's are good for you dude i haven't got the hang of IV RNGing :embarass:

i got this beldum in a trade, it seems legit, but i just wanted to be sure.

Pokemon Species:Beldum
Nickname:BELDUM
Ribbons:None
Ball:pokeball
Area encountered:Route 209 Egg apparently hatched
Level encountered:its still lvl1 so its lvl 1
OT:pikbec
Moves:Take Down
Stats:hp 11/ Atk 6/ defense 6/ sp. atk 6/ sp. def 6/ speed 5

All looks legit to me, but its nature sure would help.

Well, that makes it easier. Yep, all looks well. By the way, it's Special Attack IV is incredible, at 30.

its 100% legit. that is crazyyoshi's OT.

Is it even possible for a Wishmaker Jirachi to be shiny? I need verification from multiple sources, and I have been given contradicting answers. That's why it's listed as a "Suspect" Pokémon over at my shop. (Oh, and legit.exe says it's good. I need actual verification that's not from some program, though!)

you have to SR until shiny when transferred into your games from pokemon channel, its a long and annoying process but someoen was nice enough to do it.

Is it even possible for a Wishmaker Jirachi to be shiny? I need verification from multiple sources, and I have been given contradicting answers. That's why it's listed as a "Suspect" Pokémon over at my shop. (Oh, and legit.exe says it's good. I need actual verification that's not from some program, though!)

yes if u are familiar with DJ's event give away. shiny wishmaker jirachi docile nature and lax ageto celebi are the best legit ones u can find

I am looking for a legit checker i need pokes checked before i can trade them. have 30+ shinies and a few flawless in question

I got a shiny Scizor from the Pokecommunity forums a while ago. It seems perfectly legit, but someone told me it's a hack, so I just wanna check.

Pokemon Species: Scizor (Shiny)
Nickname: N/A
Ribbons: Sinnoh Champ Ribbon, Ability Ribbon
Ball: Pokeball
Area encountered:
Day-Care Couple
Egg recieved.
Aug. 24, 2008
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Somewhat vain.

Level encountered: 1 (It was an egg)
OT: Ricardo 37760
Moves:

Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Brick Break
Stats:

HP: 281
Atk: 394
Def: 237
SpAtk: 103
SpDef: 196
Spe: 229

So my guess is that someone RNG'd it in DPPt., EV trained it, and used it in the Sinnoh League (Since I'm not the one who did that, I only gave it the Ability Ribbon).

@Johto Trainer

It does look like an RNG'd Scizor with 31/31/31/something/31/31 IVs and 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed. The date it was hatched is before the RNG was cracked, but people sometimes have weird dates on their RNGs. To get any more information you'd have to use a legality checker, etc, but it looks OK based on the information you provided. If someone gave you a good reason that it was hacked, you should probably have it looked at.

This is probably one of the most obvious hacks ever, but I just want to be sure...

Murkrow
Male
Shiny
Lv. 11
In a Master Ball
OT: Dawn ([HASHTAG]#46081[/HASHTAG])
Mild nature
Met in Eterna Forest on 17 Nov 2010 (ten days before it was traded for my Misdreavus on the GTS) at level 11
Often dozes off.
Stats: 37/24/13/26/16/26
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Haze
742 Exp. points, 0 EVs, no ribbons

as far as i can see, that is legit. anyways to everyone else where can i download this legal.exe or other (or more accurate) checker?

This is probably one of the most obvious hacks ever, but I just want to be sure...

Murkrow
Male
Shiny
Lv. 11
In a Master Ball
OT: Dawn (#46081)
Mild nature
Met in Eterna Forest on 17 Nov 2010 (ten days before it was traded for my Misdreavus on the GTS) at level 11
Often dozes off.
Stats: 37/24/13/26/16/26
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Haze
742 Exp. points, 0 EVs, no ribbons

Why do you think this is hacked? Looks OK based on that info.

It's a shiny in a Master Ball that was traded away for a non-shiny. The person who caught it is either a cheater or immensely lucky and stupid.

It's a shiny in a Master Ball that was traded away for a non-shiny. The person who caught it is either a cheater or immensely lucky and stupid.

They might have cloned it, and there are plenty of stupid people to go around. I'm not saying it's definitely legit, I'm just saying it's not an obvious hack and all of its stats/etc check out at least.

I got a shiny Scizor from the Pokecommunity forums a while ago. It seems perfectly legit, but someone told me it's a hack, so I just wanna check.

Pokemon Species: Scizor (Shiny)
Nickname: N/A
Ribbons: Sinnoh Champ Ribbon, Ability Ribbon
Ball: Pokeball
Area encountered:
Day-Care Couple
Egg recieved.
Aug. 24, 2008
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Somewhat vain.

Level encountered: 1 (It was an egg)
OT: Ricardo 37760
Moves:

Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Brick Break
Stats:

HP: 281
Atk: 394
Def: 237
SpAtk: 103
SpDef: 196
Spe: 229

So my guess is that someone RNG'd it in DPPt., EV trained it, and used it in the Sinnoh League (Since I'm not the one who did that, I only gave it the Ability Ribbon).
It's hacked, I checked Scizor a while ago and blacklisted it here under: Scizor Adamant Shiny || RICARDO 37760.

@Johto Trainer

It does look like an RNG'd Scizor with 31/31/31/something/31/31 IVs and 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed. The date it was hatched is before the RNG was cracked, but people sometimes have weird dates on their RNGs. To get any more information you'd have to use a legality checker, etc, but it looks OK based on the information you provided. If someone gave you a good reason that it was hacked, you should probably have it looked at.

someone said the scizor was hacked, but not much was said why it is hacked..
but i think it failed legal.exe, so..

someone said the scizor was hacked, but not much was said why it is hacked..
but i think it failed legal.exe, so..

Well then it's hacked...that's why you often have to go beyond just looking at it to see if it's a hack or not.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom