• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

Yays :> I'm ready to trade anytime also xD
Anything you want exactly?

Okies xD I'm off work today so I can trade pretty much whenever :p

Okies xD I'm off work today so I can trade pretty much whenever :p

sorry i wasn't online :C
wow sorry for not coming on here for so many days, i had a personal crises and holiday.

Last edited:

UPDATE: in the spirit of the holidays, i've decided to extend the life of these free pokes and release day is now: 12/22/10 :D

Can I have the Impish Anorith and the Lonely Omanyte, please?

Hi my fc is: 2408 1969 3749

and I would love to have a kabuto, chikorita or torchic. Do you have one or two of these pokemon and are there any restrictions on the pokemon that you want in return?

I would absolutely love to have a Cranidos, Omanyte and Anorith. I have no preferences as to genders or natures, I am just trying to fill up my Pokedex.

Do you have any preferences as to what Pokemon you get in return? I have some duplicate Pokemon that I would like to just give away, but if you want something better then I can see what I can do.

I can't give you a trade date at the moment because I am currently experiencing difficulties connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. My boyfriend suspects it is the security level set on our wireless router, but as I am not technically minded in the slightest I am seeking assistance from Nintendo direct and if there is anybody here that may be able to help too, I would appreciate anything that can help resolve my connection difficulties :)

Can I have the Impish Anorith and the Lonely Omanyte, please?

sure thing! just tell me your FC and we can go from there:)
:mallet:

Hi my fc is: 2408 1969 3749

and I would love to have a kabuto, chikorita or torchic. Do you have one or two of these pokemon and are there any restrictions on the pokemon that you want in return?

As you could see from my post, NONE of those pokemon are listed in my giveaway. I do, however, have a couple of Kabuto that i was saving to do in another giveaway if their numbers were more significant. of that though, i'd only trade one, and not for fodder given their low number i have in supply.

I would absolutely love to have a Cranidos, Omanyte and Anorith. I have no preferences as to genders or natures, I am just trying to fill up my Pokedex.

Do you have any preferences as to what Pokemon you get in return? I have some duplicate Pokemon that I would like to just give away, but if you want something better then I can see what I can do.

I can't give you a trade date at the moment because I am currently experiencing difficulties connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. My boyfriend suspects it is the security level set on our wireless router, but as I am not technically minded in the slightest I am seeking assistance from Nintendo direct and if there is anybody here that may be able to help too, I would appreciate anything that can help resolve my connection difficulties :)

sure thing~:) just tell me any random nature anyway though so i can put them on reserve.

i don't want anything in return besides fodder, since this is a giveaway:) just reply here once you believe your comp. troubles to be over.

Hey man!
A Cranidos would be nice please!

FC: 1248 5365 5010
Timezone: +1 GMT

sure thing~:) just tell me any random nature anyway though so i can put them on reserve.

i don't want anything in return besides fodder, since this is a giveaway:) just reply here once you believe your comp. troubles to be over.
:mallet:[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, thanks for being so understanding with my technical difficulties and offering to put them on reserve. Can you please reserve for me a sassy Cranidos, the impish Omanyte and the quirky Anorith?

Got a reply from Nintendo but it's all Greek to me :-/ Will enlist the help of my boyfriend and hopefully have something sorted by end of the weekend, fingers crossed!

Generally, what times are good for you to trade? I am resident in the UK, so I'm GMT.

Thanks once again :D

Please can I have a Charmander
FC: 0689 3270 7433 In-game name: Adam

Hey man!

sure thing. nature?

Oh wow, thanks for being so understanding with my technical difficulties and offering to put them on reserve. Can you please reserve for me a sassy Cranidos, the impish Omanyte and the quirky Anorith?

Got a reply from Nintendo but it's all Greek to me :-/ Will enlist the help of my boyfriend and hopefully have something sorted by end of the weekend, fingers crossed!

Generally, what times are good for you to trade? I am resident in the UK, so I'm GMT.

Thanks once again :D

No problem. i've had my fair share of comp. problems so it's very understandable:)

sure thing, i'll put them all on hold for you. i'm in GMT -6 btw, an i'm on most times between 6pm-2am everyday, bar Sundays.

Please can I have a Charmander
FC: 0689 3270 7433 In-game name: Adam

which nature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGi
Hey man!

sure thing. nature?

Well do'nt really care, you give me what you think is best :)

Ah well thanks anyway I can wait for the other give away

which nature?

I don't mind which nature I get, just give me a random one

When can you trade?

I don't mind which nature I get, just give me a random one

When can you trade?

I can put one on hold for you but I'm having troubles with my comp right now so maybe not for awhile I'm afraid. More info on 1st page.

I can put one on hold for you but I'm having troubles with my comp right now so maybe not for awhile I'm afraid. More info on 1st page.

That's all right, just PM me when you can trade

I'll take an Anorith. I really don't care which one. :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom