• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia II: the return (Once a mafia, always a mafia. Mafia victory!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGf Mafia II: the return (sign-ups are open!)

When's this starting?

EDIT: Can you explain to me what night actions are?

In your role message, if you have a night action it will say so. It will tell you, "Every night (or every other night), you can (insert night action here)"

When's this starting?

Whenever I feel like starting. But you can count on it it won't be untill we have at least 22 participants.

In your role message, if you have a night action it will say so. It will tell you, "Every night (or every other night), you can (insert night action here)"

Or "once in the game during the night", or whatever. It's all role-dependent.

Ooh ooh! *raises hand* I want in!

I'll try and post more than 3 times, in the fear of getting lynched :sweat:

More like getting modkilled on the spot, but ok.

That goes for everyone by the way.

*insert not-post here so he gets modkilled*

Or not. Though this seems to have finished off what little momentum the Death Note Mafia had going... Time to work on my next idea, then >:D

I would like to join. I love playing mafia games on other sites, but I never knew that this site also has them.

Though this seems to have finished off what little momentum the Death Note Mafia had going... Time to work on my next idea, then >:D

You did a good job as host though, but lots of people weren't all that into it. :(

To my credit, I did try to be active.

I would like to join! :D

To my credit, I did try to be active.

And I noted I wouldn't be so active ahead of time, though what little time I did have in there with you and Gible was fun. Sorry to see Ghost out before me oO

I hope my recent innocent role mellows out the mark on my head that I've seemed to acquire. Posting lightly may be all I can do.

If there's room, I'd like to join. I've looked up the rules of the game and I read the last thread, but I'm still a bit confused on how it works ^^;

I hope I can pick it up quickly...

Well, that were about all the standard spots. I'll ask some people who played in the last game if the want to play again, but then the sign-ups will be closed.

Name change: Reshriam is now Resiram.

^noted, thanks for saying that.

Also two veterans (from last game) entered, them being Ghaskan and Lizzxxk.

Can't wait to get started.... I've played mafia games on IRC servers before (which are much faster ~half an hour), but this is my first forum-based time playing. Also, after playing upwards of 500 games (I have lol), you pick up on stuff. Totally called SI being mod. :D

Is there an exact date on when the game will start or will we just be surprised one day? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom