• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in coding

Information for an upcoming Celebi distribution has been revealed via the distribution materials for the upcoming distribution of the legendary beasts at GameStop. The Celebi will be distributed at participating GameStop locations from Feb. 27 through March 7, 2011, to all Generation IV games. This Celebi is similar to one that was given out to attendees of the thirteenth Pokémon movie in Japan, while having some minor changes due to localization.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Yet another GameStop distribution? While it's nice that we're finally having Celebi, it could've been through Wi-Fi.

Anyway, I'm excited for this Celebi! I can't wait!

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Interesting. I wonder when I could get my hands on an event English Celebi...

Also, typo on last line - "Zoura" should be "Zorua".

YAY!! my favorite pokemon ever is finally beong distriuted, thank god, im getting a ton, what did i tell you, right before B/W come out in america. i cant wait, a legit, american celebi, finally mine

Giovanni and Zorua in one event... Yay!!!

Great Events are always at Gamestop, it makes me mad :mad:. I do not live in United States, so I cant get the Celebi, and without it I cant battle Giovanni nor get Zorua at Black and White.
I hope the event then becomes a WiFi event like Jirachi, due to its importance to the game.

FINALLY!! This is the first Celebi in the US since, well, Gen III. About time we get it legitimately~

Hehe, People are going to hate me. I live within walking distance to a couple of GameStops. :D Finally, It is about time as I can't wait for the Celebi.

Another Pokemon? Yay!
I feel lucky to live somewhere where there are GameStops all over. :D
Can't wait to get Celebi now, although it is almost 2 months away.

I don't hate you. I also live within walking distance of Gamestop. Im so excited to finally be able to get Celebi.

It's times like these that I'm glad to live by a Gamestop.

But, WHOOHOOO! Completely legit Celebi! It's time to PARTY!!!

I live in the US, but nowhere near a Gamestop so I'm pissed too.
Nintendo, for the love of Arceus, make Zorua available wild in Grey.

On another note, the event is the same week as the games' release. The odds of Wi-fi distribution is a million to none because of Victini.

I doubt Zorua will become a wild Pokemon in the third version. And that's true, due to the Victini Event, Celebi will not be distribute by WiFi

While I live in the US, the nearest Gamestop and Toys R Us are three hours away. I hate Montana. I'm giving my brother my DS for all of these upcoming events so he can get them for me. He actually lives in civilization. If it works out I'll get all three beasts and Celebi! And maybe that one Pikachu.

WELL IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

That's awesome. I'm happy now.

Yes! I missed the initial Celebi giveaway so this is good news! :) Will the shiny legendary beasts be released over Wi-Fi?

i live ina city that has 2-3 gamestops but im a little distance away aka about 20 minutes but i might get it who knows

lulz ryuu

Yes! I missed the initial Celebi giveaway so this is good news! :) Will the shiny legendary beasts be released over Wi-Fi?

no they'll be distributed at gamestop as well(but earliler in the year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom