• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

As I live in the UK, have limited spare time and costs of traveling to the US are just a tad prohibitive I will not be able to attend the event to get any of the pokemon that I would love to have for Black/White release.

WHY have a WiFi facility incorporated into a game when you can hardly ever use it...... Am I missing something here? I'm pretty sure I paid good money for my HS and Platinum and Pearl & Ruby etc......... So WHY are those of us who live in the UK and other countries (or non gamestop states for that matter) being penalised because of where we live when there is a perfectly good facility built into the game?...........
It would be nice if we had events the same time as them, but we will get an event later this year. The thing is, with the English-speaking side, NOE is pretty much just a distribution company, so it will take longer.

(Also, Ruby didn't have Wi-Fi xD).

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

It would be nice if we had events the same time as them, but we will get an event later this year. The thing is, with the English-speaking side, NOE is pretty much just a distribution company, so it will take longer.

(Also, Ruby didn't have Wi-Fi xD).

;-) I know ruby doesnt have WiFi......it is one of the many pokemon games I have bought. Using it as an example.

I'm also sure that there will be events in the UK on the run up and after Black/Whitd are released here......but where?...... are they going to be accessable?.....I think thats what I'm trying to say, although maybe somewhat clumsily.

;-) I know ruby doesnt have WiFi......it is one of the many pokemon games I have bought. Using it as an example.

I'm also sure that there will be events in the UK on the run up and after Black/Whitd are released here......but where?...... are they going to be accessable?.....I think thats what I'm trying to say, although maybe somewhat clumsily.
Well, in my 11 years of playing, the only events I've missed were the Eon Ticket and Regigigas (latter due to all being up north). Usually they vary the locations quite a bit.

Information for an upcoming Celebi distribution has been revealed via the distribution materials for the upcoming distribution of the legendary beasts at GameStop.

On top of that, the Gamestop article, as I stated in my prior post, says that the only way to get Zoroark was through trading the shiny legendary dogs from this event. This wouldn't be true if you can get Zorua with Celebi. The whole thing is misleading and/or worded wrong. Can I get Zorua with Celebi and Zoroark with the dogs? Or can I only get Zorua with Celebi and there was a misunderstanding? Just in case you didn't know, Zorua evolves into Zoroark. This is the basis of my questions.

Also, about the movie Celebi: "Most importantly, this will be a fateful encounter Celebi, which will activate a special time-travel event in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, previously impossible by legitimate means without trading for a Japanese movie Celebi."

No offense, but the movie Celebi has nothing to do with Zoroark or Zorua.
No offense, but you've gotten your information wrong. There are two events. The first event being advertised gets you a Zoroark from Lost Forest, the second, a Zorua from Castelia city. The former needs one of the Fateful Encounter Shiny Beasts, the second needs a fateful encounter Celebi.

You can see them both right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDT8bvI8Dow

The GAMESTP Celebi being given out is the same as the Movie Celebi Japan released.

I'm glad I have a Gamestop, EB Games, Walmart has a download thing for Nintendo stuff, and a game stop at the mall near by. I can have Raikou, Suicune, Entei, and Celebi, I never wanted those guys anyway. But apparently ya need them to get Zoroa. From the sound of things that alien lookin' poke Victini who always shows "v" for victory will be given away. I heard ya need a dog legendary to get Zoroa's friend Zoroark. They might give away Birthday Tabunne n Ash's/Satoshi's Pikachu n Mamepato. Maybe even Iris's Kibago n Dent's Yanappu.

This will be my first event poke ever. I'm glad my first is legal I dont know why but i find somethin' very disgustin' bout' gettin' pokes via cheats they just don't feel "right"

Can you guys explain why "rash" is a sucky attitude for Raikou?

Last edited:

Raikou's Rash Nature boosts Special Attack and decreases Special Defense.
Entei's Adament Nature boosts Attack and decreases Special Attack.
Suicune's Relaxed Nature boost Defense and decreases Speed.

All 3 seem like good natures to me.

Yeah it does, but i'd like my Suicune to have a higher special defense. Oh well I shouldnt be ungrateful. They all sparkle and look more badass than normally!

Raikou's Rash Nature boosts Special Attack and decreases Special Defense.
Entei's Adament Nature boosts Attack and decreases Special Attack.
Suicune's Relaxed Nature boost Defense and decreases Speed.

All 3 seem like good natures to me.
Raising SAtk and decreasing SDef? That's pretty terrible especially when Raikou can make use of its SDef.

Suicune's isn't the best, but its not bad.

Entei's the only one who won out.

I don't get it? What's so bad bout' those attitudes?

I don't get it? What's so bad bout' those attitudes?
Raising SAtk and decreasing SDef? That's pretty terrible especially when Raikou can make use of its SDef.
What part of that isn't completely spelled out already ._.

As for Suicune, like I said, its not bad, but its not good. Suicune would be better of lowering its Atk stat.

Entei's the only one who won out.

Thats why I taught mine Light Screen and gave him a Light Clay ;-)

But Entei's my fav of the 3 so I'm glad he's got a good nature.

Suicune is also useful because he's awesome looking both shiny and regular form

What part of that isn't completely spelled out already ._.

As for Suicune, like I said, its not bad, but its not good. Suicune would be better of lowering its Atk stat.

Jeez no reason to get nasty. I'm not much of a game freak person.

I kinda wanted him to break it down in a way a person who doesn't know-it-all bout' pokemon stats could get.

Thats why I taught mine Light Screen and gave him a Light Clay ;-)

But Entei's my fav of the 3 so I'm glad he's got a good nature.

Suicune is also useful because he's awesome looking both shiny and regular form
Doesn't change the fact that something with 90/100 SDef spread got nerfed. Though, it is good for Entei, it got the best nature to go along with what everyone's wanted for it for a long time: Flare Blitz

Last edited:

Yeah I forgot he learns that move lol

Got my first event poke today n I plan to get those other guys.

Raikou when it comes outta it's ball sparkles like a fancy shiny poke. This is also strange I've never seen that poke/Monster ball b4 when it opens it shows a mixture of colors. It has a Micle Berry which is a berry I don't know about which is strange it causes accuracy to be higher without bein' used I think just by bein' held. It's attacks r Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, n Weatherball Moves Ive never used,Zap Cannon has pretty sucky accrucacy so Im guessin' that why the Micle Berry is their.

Attack 62
Defense 56
SP. ATK 82
SP. DEF 61
SPEED 74
Not bad not bad the fact it's a legendary makes it even more awesome. N it's got a Rash Nature which I just like since Electric types sparky n rash like. They r my favorite type.

Not to be typical here but FINALLY. I kept losing all my bids for those preorder discs to get Celebi and living in Canada I thought I had no other hope. Learning EB Games will finally be useful to me made my day.

EDIT: Ooops, I was thinking of Jirachi dere :p

Last edited:

Woohoo, got a ride yesterday and picked up one shiny raikou (i dropped soulsilver at some point during the day so im out a game :( )
Hopefully it turns up soon. In other words I'm glad I managed to get this first Shiny Dog and can't wait for Entei and Suicune.

I miss when there was more of a reason for zap cannon's sucky accuracy, as way back when,it always paralyzed

Really? At gamestop AGAIN? Firetruck you, pokemon of america. I can't get to a gamestop just for that. There's no way my parents would drive me for that.

Really? At gamestop AGAIN? Firetruck you, pokemon of america. I can't get to a gamestop just for that. There's no way my parents would drive me for that.

Have any friends or older siblings? take an entire group of friends with you to gamestop on an outing,or with your parents,or get your buds to trick their parents to. This kind of thing should be planned out a bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom