• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your Favorite Chocolate Bar?

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
It's always changing for me, but at the moment, I'm in love with Milky Way bars...

What about you?

Take 5 has always been a favorite of mine. However, I love them all.

Like many, I love them all.
But I really like Mars bars!

You should put a poll :p

Thanks.

I love Twix. That's always been my favorite.
Posted via Mobile Device

Anything Hershey's for me.

Yorkies. Not sold in America, so here's what I'm talking about:

yorkie_bar.jpg

One problem: the slogan. Sexist >_>

Twix, Snickers, and. . . . drum roll, please. . . .
HERSHEY'S

@Sandile: So the Yorkies slogan means I'm not allowed to eat a Yorkies bar because I'm a girl?

Butterfinger has always been my favorite.

Me to! (I didn't add it to the list, though :sweat:)

I luv them so much that. . . . uh-oh. . . .

GIMMIE DAT BUTTERFINGER!!!!!! *Snatches Butterfinger out of Urara-san's hands. Hey, that rhymes!*

Probably Twix - or Galaxy Cookie Crumble. I used to love Hersheys but I usually find it far too powdery or waxy, depending on the flavour. I guess I'm a chocolate snob, having grown up on Cadbury's like most people I know. ='D I really cannot eat chocolate if it's the tiniest bit powdery or dry, but then, for some reason, England seems to have a reputation for chocolate-snobbery anyway, if what any of my American friends have said upon visiting is true. "OTL

@Sandile: So the Yorkies slogan means I'm not allowed to eat a Yorkies bar because I'm a girl?

anyone under 18 isn't allowed to see my profile.

the slogan is a marketting ploy, if the girls are recomended not to eat it then Girls would take a " i'm not letting it tell me what i can and can't eat, i'm getting one of those bad-boys" attitude so they get more sales

the majority of this posts readers probably checked my profile

Depends on what's available, and I've gone thru different periods in my life but my top faves are Butterfinger, hersey's, crunch, and milky way.
(no particular order)

Mars. So definitely Mars. I'm also very fond of Bounty's, and I can't believe nobody mentioned Kit Kat. Kit Kat chunky white's are heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom