• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which names do you have a habit of misspelling?

Some more:
1: Ludicolio Ludichris Ludicolo
2: Spritomb (Well, in pronunciation. I usually pronounce it as spirit-OMB)
3: Rreeggiiggiiggaass Regigigas
4: Sazandora the Explorer Sandradora Sazandora

archues is the common one for me [notice the H]

nyway here's the list i commonly mistakes:

pachirisu- i spelled it often as pachurisu
buneary- beanury
oshawott- ashowott
Snivy- snyvy
Weavile- weavyle
cresselia

I get Stunky and Skuntank all mixed up a lot (Skunky and Stuntank).

I get Stunky and Skuntank all mixed up a lot (Skunky and Stuntank).

I do "Skunktank" a lot, but that's only in pronunciation. It doesn't sound like "Skunk" if you leave out the last k.

I always spell Gyarados wrong. I had to look at my strategy guide five times to realize that there's an "A" right after the "Y"

Tack a new one to that list - "Archaeos".

Sosumi I spell it the British way.

I used to mangle Typhlosion quite a bit.

Mesprit gets rendered as Mespirit quite a bit too.

I always used to spell Ledyba as "Ledbya." I was actually disappointed when I figured out how to say it correctly. I liked my version better.

I don't have a problem with the spelling, but I always pronounce Kyogre "Ky-Oh-Grey", instead of "Ky-Oh-Ger".

Basically Feraligatr. For YEARS I thought it was spelled Feraligator. I didn't know there was a 10 character limit on it so that's why the O was absent.... x-x

I do Vigoroth wrong a lot. I always type Vigaroth or Vigorath, neither of which make sense because it's Vigor + [sl]oth. I realized that in writing a blog post actually, I kept spelling it wrong

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom