• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

I like how they animated the flame on Magargo.

I like how they animated the flame on Magargo.

All the Pokemon with flames or fire that I've seen so far look awesome, but of the Pokemon with smoke, the smoke looks weird on most of them.

EDIT: Btw, if you don't know this already, I get most of the recent sprites from SR's forum thread for the Ripping Project, whereas the link that leads to a page with the collection of sprites is an extension of the thread (made by a user who rips sprites as well). Just for your info, probably why Lairon and Aggron haven't been added yet, they're fairly recent additions.

Oh, ok. I was wondering how often or if that was updated (although currently it's very comprehensive)

Can I get sprites of:

Denchura
Steelix
Porygon-Z
Cloyster
Victreebel
Flygon
Sableye
Crobat
and Feraligatr?

Id like to have them all on one post so that I can get to them easily.

Can I get sprites of:

Denchura
Steelix
Porygon-Z
Cloyster
Victreebel
Flygon
Sableye
Crobat
and Feraligatr?

Id like to have them all on one post so that I can get to them easily.

Y'know.. It's not that hard to do it. It's not necessary to ask someone to do something for you. It's probably faster if you did it rather than wait for someone to do it for you. :/

Back on topic:
I'm in love with Hoppip. It's so adorable fluttering about. :D

At this point, it's easier to say what's left out of the list. I believe someone mentioned what needed to be filled.
I agree, and I believe that that person is me. However, don't be confused, for I listed only those that I need, not the remaining 20 or so that /Zer0 said.
aerodactylanimated.gif
hoppipanimated.gif
skiploomanimated.gif
spinirakanimated.gif
slugmaanimated.gif
magcargoanimated.gif

The sprite rippers at SR posted this Ledian sprite, but on my browser it looks like it's going at the wrong framerate. Either there's a problem with my computer/browser, or the sprite is indeed moving that slowly.
ledian.gif
I think that someone did it that way and it slipped past them. I highly doubt that it should be that slow.
Thanks for the update, as always!

Y'know.. It's not that hard to do it. It's not necessary to ask someone to do something for you. It's probably faster if you did it rather than wait for someone to do it for you. :/

Back on topic:
I'm in love with Hoppip. It's so adorable fluttering about. :D

When I get the sprites directly from Arkeis, they dont work as an avatar.

Last edited:

Update 1/16/11: Added - Geodude Graveler Zubat Golbat Seadra

geodudeanimated.gif
graveleranimated.gif
zubatmaleanimated.gif
golbatmaleanimated.gif
seadraanimated.gif

Total: 713 sprites

Regular: 634
Formes: 79

PLEASE REFER TO THE LIST BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING FOR SPRITES. MOST OF THE SPRITES YOU WANT ARE ALREADY ON ARKEIS/SPRITERS RESOURCE.

I suggest you use Ctrl+F, to look for the ones already existing.

Any of these existing Pokemon (that aren't already on Arkeis/SR) you want to see, just tell me and I'll upload it.

Link to Arkeis: HERE

Link to Spriter's Resource page: HERE

Arkeis:
Bulbasaur Venusaur Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Squirtle Wartortle Blastoise Caterpie Beedrill Pidgeotto Pidgeot Rattata Raticate Arbok Pikachu Raichu Sandslash Nidoqueen Nidoking Clefairy Clefable Vulpix Ninetales Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Vileplume Parasect Venomoth Diglett Dugtrio Persian Golduck Arcanine Poliwrath Abra Kadabra Alakazam Machoke Weepinbell Tentacruel Golem Rapidash Magnemite Magneton Farfetch'd Doduo Dodrio Muk Shellder Cloyster Gastly Haunter Gengar Onix Krabby Kingler Electrode Exeggcute Exeggutor Cubone Marowak Hitmonlee Lickitung Weezing Tangela Kangaskhan Starmie Mr. Mime Scyther Jynx Electabuzz Tauros Gyarados Lapras Ditto Eevee Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Porygon Kabuto Kabutops Articuno Zapdos Moltres Dragonite Mew

Chikorita Bayleef Meganium Quilava Typhlosion Totodile Feraligatr Sentret Furret Hoothoot Noctowl Ledyba Crobat Chinchou Pichu Cleffa Igglybuff Xatu Mareep Flaafy Ampharos Bellossom Marill Azumarill Sudowoodo Politoed Aipom Sunflora Yanma Wooper Quagsire Espeon Umbreon Murkrow Slowking Misdreavus Unown-A Wobbuffet Dunsparce Gligar Steelix Granbull Qwilfish Scizor Shuckle Heracross Sneasel Teddiursa Ursaring Swinub Piloswine Corsola Octillery Delibird Mantine Skarmory Houndoom Stantler Smeargle Tyrogue Hitmontop Miltank Raikou Entei Suicune Tyranitar Lugia Ho-oh Celebi

Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Torchic Combusken Blaziken Mudkip Marshtomp Swampert Mightyena Zigzagoon Silcoon Ludicolo Shiftry Taillow Swellow Pelipper Ralts Kirlia Gardevoir Surskit Masquerain Shroomish Vigoroth Slaking Ninjask Shedinja Exploud Hariyama Nosepass Skitty Sableye Mawile Medicham Plusle Minun Volbeat Illumise Roselia Sharpedo Wailord Camerupt Spinda Trapinch Vibrava Flygon Swablu Altaria Zangoose Seviper Lunatone Solrock Corphish Lileep Armaldo Milotic Kecleon Banette Duskull Tropius Chimecho Absol Wynaut Snorunt Spheal Sealeo Walrein Huntail Salamence Metagross Regice Registeel Latios Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Jirachi Deoxys

Grotle Torterra Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Staraptor Bibarel Kricketot Kricketune Shinx Luxio Luxray Roserade Cranidos Rampardos Shieldon Bastiodon Burmy-Grs Wormadam-Grs Mothim Pachirisu Buizel Floatzel Cherubi Cherrim Ambipom Drifloon Lopunny Mismagius Honckrow Glameow Purugly Spiritomb Garchomp Riolu Lucario Hippowdon Skorupi Drapion Toxicroak Mantyke Weavile Magnezone Electivire Togekiss Yanmega Leafeon Glaceon Gliscor Mamowsine Porygon-Z Gallade Probopass Dusknoir Froslass Rotom Uxie Mesprit Azelf Dialga Palkia Heatran Regigigas Cresselia Phione Manaphy Darkrai Shaymin Arceus

Victini Tsutarja Janobii Jaroda Pokabu Chaobuu Enbuuo Mijumaru Futachimaru Daikenki Minezumi Miruhoggu Yooterii Haderia Muurando Choroneko Leparasudu Yanappu Yanakki Baoppu Baokki Hiyappu Hiyakki Munna Musharna Mamepato Hatoopo Kenhorou Shimama Zeburaika Dangoro Gantoru Gigaiasu Koromori Kokoromori Moguryuu Doryuuzu Tabunne Dokkora Roopushin Nageki Dageki Kurumiru Kurumayu Hahakomori Fushide Hoiiga Pendoraa Monmen Erufuun Churine Doredia Basurao Warubiaru Darumakka Hihidaruma Marakacchi Ishizumai Iwaperasu Zuruggu Zuruzukin Shinpora Desumasu Desukan Purotooga Abagoura Aaken Arkeos Yabukuron Dasutodasu Zorua Zoroark Chillarmy Chirachiino Gochimu Gochimiru Gochiruzeru Yuniran Daburan Rankurusu Koaruhii Swanna Banipucchi Baniricchi Baibanira Shikijika Mebukijika Emonga Kuparumo Shubarugo Tamagetake Morobareru Pururiru Burunkeru Bachuru Denchura Teshiido Nattorei Gear Gigear Gigigear Shibishirasu Shibibiiru Shibirudon Riguree Oobemu Hitomoshi Ranpuraa Shanderaa Kibago Onondo Ononokusu Kumashun Tsunbeaa Furiijio Aguridaa Maggyo Kojofuu Kojondo Kurimugan Gobitto Goruggo Komatana Kirikizan Baffuron Washibon Wargle Baruchai Barujina Kuitaran Aianto Jiheddo Sazandora Meraruba Urugamosu Kobaruon Terakion Birijion Boruterosu Reshiram Zekrom Kyuuremu Kerudio Meloetta Genosect

Don't work anymore on Arkeis:
Ivysaur Growlithe Breloom Meguroko

Newest additions from Spriter's Resource/other sources (in no particular order):
Growlithe Ledian Jumpluff Daruma(Forme) Kurumayu Basurao(R) Basurao(B) Mebukijika(Su/Au/Wi) Gloom Oddish Kingdra Natu Deoxys(A) Voltorb Vespiquen Cherrim(Closed) Combee Mamanbou Kenhorou(F) Poliwag Poliwhirl Seel Dewgong Otamaro Gamagaru Gamegeroge Torunerosu Randorosu Cyndaquil Blissey Dotekkotsu Meguroko Warubiru Chobomaki Monozu Togepi Weedle Kakuna Turtwig Budew Unown(All) Staravia Bidoof Shellos(Both) Gastrodon(Both) Gible Drifblim Buneary Starly Croagunk Stunky Skuntank Bronzor Bronzong Bonsly MimeJr. Arceus(All) Happiny Chatot Munchlax Gabite Hippopotas Carnivine Finneon Lumineon Togetic Lickylicky Magmortar Giratina(Both) Shikijika(All) Genosekuto(All) Misdreavus Snover Abomasnow Luvdisc Tangrowth Rhyperior Smoochum Spheal Sealeo Walrein Clamperl Lotad Lombre Gorebyss Mewtwo Beldum Metang Castform Castform(Sun) Feebas Pidgey Castform(Rain) Castform(Hail) Glalie Regirock Poochyena Wurmple Beautifly Cascoon Dustox Wingull Slakoth Delcatty Ekans Snorlax Breloom Wailmer Electrike Manectric Azurill Linoone Barboach Whiscash Relicanth Makuhita Seedot Nuzleaf Pineco Forretress Snubbull Shuppet Nincada Dusclops Cacnea Cacturne Latias Machop Spoink Grumpig Numel Cradily Anorith Whismur Loudred Gulpin Swalot Meditite Magmar Pinsir Girafarig Elekid Magby Torkoal Bagon Shelgon Chansey Meowth Machamp Hitmonchan Nidoran(F) Nidoran(M) Nidorina Nidorino Metapod Butterfree Koffing Baltoy Claydol Corphish Crawdaunt Seaking Ivysaur Goldeen Sandshrew Dratini Dragonair Croconaw Mankey Primeape Lanturn Phanpy Porygon2 Houndour Donphan Rhyhorn Rhydon Ariados Larvitar Pupitar Staryu Aron Lairon Aggron Aerodactyl Bellsprout Drowzee Fearow Hoppip Skiploom Spinarak Slugma Magcargo Carvanha Chingling Geodude Graveler Zubat Golbat Seadra

I believe these are the missing sprites:

Spearow Paras Venonat Psyduck Victreebel Tentacool Ponyta Grimer Hypno Horsea Magikarp Omanyte Omastar Sunkern Remoraid

Finally! I've been waiting for Zubat and Golbat for so long. Crobat and Zubat look awesome, and Golbat looks just about as awesome as you could make it.

The animated sprites look amazing! I especially love Weavile's sprite.

FYI: Arkeis now has all 649 sprites!

They don't have the alternate forms though. Deoxys attack form and most of the Unowns are notably missing. Other than that, they have relatively few female forms (although they do have the important ones like the gen 5 ones). They have very few back sprites though, and no shiny sprites at all, but most people are looking for front non-shiny anyway. The 649 front non-shiny are all available for download in a zip package. SR still has way more shiny and back sprites than Arkeis though, (SR has ALL sprites for the 4th and 5th gen Pokemon).

FYI: Arkeis now has all 649 sprites!

They don't have the alternate forms though. Deoxys attack form and most of the Unowns are notably missing. Other than that, they have relatively few female forms (although they do have the important ones like the gen 5 ones). They have very few back sprites though, and no shiny sprites at all, but most people are looking for front non-shiny anyway. The 649 front non-shiny are all available for download in a zip package. SR still has way more shiny and back sprites than Arkeis though, (SR has ALL sprites for the 4th and 5th gen Pokemon).

O'rly?

I just downloaded the rest of the missing sprites, but they don't seem to have Grimer anywhere in their listing. I'll release my .zip package as soon as I get Grimer (package w/ animated fronts + idle front/shiny/female and back/shiny/female)

EDIT: Nvm, I downloaded the package and found Grimer hiding in there >_<.

Well, here's the package:

Pokémon BW Sprites.zip

Credit goes to www.arkeis.com (plus all the sources they got their sprites from) and http://www.spriters-resource.com/

EDIT2: Hmm, a final word for this little project? It's been fun.. and repetitive :p. Can't wait to see all these sprites in action when the games come out.. nearly 44 days from now.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading your full set. A lot of yours are better quality than the ones Arkeis provided. (Some of the Arkeis ones do the weird thing where they show multiple images, I haven't found any of yours which do this). Some of the sprites' speeds are a little off (Ledian seems too slow, Espeon and Umbreon seem too quick for example), but most of them are good. Thanks for doing your project and making it available for everyone!

EDIT: Also, not sure if you know this, but you don't have any of the female animated sprites (or at least I can't find them if you do)
EDIT2: although you do have the important, 5th gen female forms

Honestly? Caitlin looks kind of creepy now.

Caitlin looks so awesome! I love her big hair and 'crown'! She can pull off Princess Gal like no one's business! I find it odd that they brought her back as an Elite in a completely different region, but I like that you can battle her.

Caitlin looks so awesome! I love her big hair and 'crown'! She can pull off Princess Gal like no one's business! I find it odd that they brought her back as an Elite in a completely different region, but I like that you can battle her.

I definitely like that she's an already used character, but no lie she looks creepy with her hair like that :lol: It does look cool though, and perfectly fits her as a psychic-type user.

Do we have a Dratini?
EDIT: Nevermind, I found one on Photobucket.
147.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom