• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Coro Coro Scans

Venus flytrap pokemon. Instant love. <3

Actually, I'm liking the designs of pretty much all the new pokemon (the beaver thing cracks me up XD).

Did they not officially reveal the curly-tailed kitty (or did I just miss a scan with it)?

Those Pokemon scare the crap outta me. o.o;

And no Brock in the poster, but instead some random guy....that makes Sui sad. :(

... does the description for Subomii say "roselia he to shinkasuru no da"?

Man. Disappointing~

Also, Chansey prevo. Pink Chikorita with Karnov pants. Yes/No?

Woah. That new guy in the anime poster intrigues me. He kinda looks like that one frontier brain. And that's a buttload of new pokemon. I hope the blue and black dinosaur type thing isn't related to Lucario at all.

I might actually want to buy a DS.

The first person to say that the black and blue dino looks like Lucario and could be it's pre-evo will be shot. ;/

They all look grand! A Venus flytrap Pokemon at last!

*shoots you*

And I'm disapointed. There is a distinct lack of cool pokémon (like Char, Absol, Houndoom - you know, pokémon who looked like they could actually harm stuff) so far in DP, barring the legends. It's all cute ones and weirdoes to date.

Absol's basic, and Houndour's cooler than all the RSE pokémon we've seen put together :p

Wow. The 28th sure can't come soon enough! I'm not that enthusiastic about most of these new monsters, but as a bird-lover I already had MUCH love for Mukkuru (few Pokemon have ever looked so true to life!).

However, being a dinosaur-lover as well, the little pachycephalosaur-inspired Zugaidos has REALLY caught my eye, as has the ceratopsian Tatetops...YAY! Finally, dinosaur Pokemon! Here's hoping these are not the only fossil dinosaurs to be found in Shin'ou!! :-D

So will there be a Galaxy boss for each planet? What of Pluto, the gorgeous guy with flowing locks?

No, Pluto will assist you because he's all vengeful after being moved from "Boss" to "Dwarf Boss"

Or else someone will get a letter wrong as usual, and the ninth Galaxy boss will be an overweight black-bearded sailor.

Last edited:
New Pokemon:
* Love the Pacycelpehasaurus Pokemon. The Protoceratops is OK. We already have a bagworm, but this one is alright. Korinku is the world's most awesomely adorable electric kitten ever and I need it. The venus flytrap is much appreciated after such a long wait. The Hamster scares me.

Still, the best crop yet.

* New characters
Another piece of good news seems to be Team Galaxy will have a series of villain bosses similar to the Cipher Admins of XD and Col. In other words - Gym Leaders, but evil. That will add a lot of life to the game, what with 9 members of Galaxy to defeat.

The first Gym Leader is actually kinda hot.

And I'm disapointed. There is a distinct lack of cool pokémon (like Char, Absol, Houndoom - you know, pokémon who looked like they could actually harm stuff) so far in DP, barring the legends. It's all cute ones and weirdoes to date.

Drapion is pretty badass to me, asside from the googly eyes.

Back
Top Bottom