• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I know this dream about BW TR is illogical, but I had a dream about it anyways haha. They were finishing a mission and got into the next town where there was a Pokemon contest. Jessie, of course, decided to enter. However, she was much more subdued about it this time. So subdued that she went to great lengths to hide James' briefcase in a closet in the men's bathroom. Then she tried to disguise herself by putting on a smaller hat.

Now, they're in the contest Hall, and someone who looks a LOT like May is performing. Lots of sparkles. Jessie gets called and sends out Koromi. The heart bat thing uses Air Slash and Swift to collide with Meowth's fury swipes to make more sparkles. Everyone really likes it. Then, they come back out and find out that criminals (such as themselves) aren't allowed to enter the contest. I think they use a smoke bomb and presumebly get their suitcase.

Anyways, I found it interesting, since I think between missions, they can easily do stuff like this while still retaining their serious character. They don't have to be like in DP. Also, they can still mess up. For when they do, they'll remain calm about it. That's what I really want to see from BW rockets.

Hehe, that's an awesome dream. You know, it's funny how Koromori would be the perfect Contest Pokémon. It would have rocked in Sinnoh...

But yeah, at the moment it seems unlikely. I always thought Musashi succeeded in Contests because the Rockets kept failing in everything else. Maybe later in the series they will have freetime and they can do side things? Contests are out of fashion in the franchise now, but a Musical episode could be fun with the Rockets. *shrugs* It's impossible to tell right now.

What is this 'Musical' thing I hear about? I don't really pay much attention to the games lol.

They could put an 'evil' spin on it by saying that if they get enough reputation ala Fallout/Fallout New vegas style, people would pretty much listen to anything they said and they can properly take over a region.

What is this 'Musical' thing I hear about? I don't really pay much attention to the games lol.
It's a girly minigame where you dress your Pokémon up and watch them dance. ;P We will probably see it once in the anime and that's about it. No side quest material obviously!
They could put an 'evil' spin on it by saying that if they get enough reputation ala Fallout/Fallout New vegas style, people would pretty much listen to anything they said and they can properly take over a region.
That sounds cool. If it doesn't happen, some of you guys could write a fic... *hint hint wink wink*

I have a question that maybe someone here can answer. I remember watching an old episode where TR are hanging off a branch sticking out of a cliff and James tells Jessie & Meowth just in case they don't make it "I just want you guys to know I LOVE YOU!"

Can anybody remember what episode that's from?

I have a question that maybe someone here can answer. I remember watching an old episode where TR are hanging off a branch sticking out of a cliff and James tells Jessie & Meowth just in case they don't make it "I just want you guys to know I LOVE YOU!"

Can anybody remember what episode that's from?
I'm afraid that's just a dub line. :( I asked the same question a couple of years ago, heh! But if you want to watch it, it's that episode from Johto where Satoshi turns into a Pikachu. The title was something like "Hocus Pokémon", I think?

Nice Dream Carnivine! I love it when I have pokemon dreams... especially if they are rocketshippy :)

I'm afraid that's just a dub line. :( I asked the same question a couple of years ago, heh! But if you want to watch it, it's that episode from Johto where Satoshi turns into a Pikachu. The title was something like "Hocus Pokémon", I think?

Yes, the episode is called "Hocus Pokemon" I remember when I first watched it, I was so excited over that line! But then later I found out it was only a dub line :(

The line is cute, but unfortunately it doesn't count since it's dub only.

I think there was another episode where that happened to me too, James called Jessie "sweetheart" or something, and it ended up being dub only....

Meron thought of an awesome topic.

What would Musashi and Kojiro talk about after their first time?

It would depend on the circumstances of them having sex in the first place. If they lost their virginity where the show is at right now, it would probably be about how they would have to keep it a secret since Sakaki wouldn't approve.

Though as Ishiel pointed out, I'm sure it would end with "Again?". XD

Yay 8000.

It would depend on the circumstances of them having sex in the first place. If they lost their virginity where the show is at right now, it would probably be about how they would have to keep it a secret since Sakaki wouldn't approve.

I honestly don't think the boss would care, despite all the fanfiction that portrays otherwise. He doesn't seem to be very interested in his employees' personal lives in general, and which agents are having sex with who is something he probably wouldn't WANT to know.

I honestly don't think the boss would care, despite all the fanfiction that portrays otherwise. He doesn't seem to be very interested in his employees' personal lives in general, and which agents are having sex with who is something he probably wouldn't WANT to know.

As long as the job gets done, right?

I think they would both ask/think 'Why did we wait so long?!'

'Why did we wait so long?!'
Haha, this. I'm pretty sure both would be amazing lovers and they would be like "... We could've done this all these years". XD

I agree with Anna that Sakaki wouldn't care about it. He doesn't seem evil enough to actually make them pay for something like that. Maybe he would just grin a bit and that's it.

Watching Best Wishes has made me love Rocketshipping even more for whatever reason...I mean, it's always been one of my top favorites, but this is the most I've been loving the ship since...well, since a long time. XD It's gotten so much more badass and sexy. So Rocketshipping has definitely jumped up a few places on my ship list. Thank you, Best Wishes. <3

Meron thought of an awesome topic.

What would Musashi and Kojiro talk about after their first time?

Hot. <3

Watching Best Wishes has made me love Rocketshipping even more for whatever reason...I mean, it's always been one of my top favorites, but this is the most I've been loving the ship since...well, since a long time. XD It's gotten so much more badass and sexy. So Rocketshipping has definitely jumped up a few places on my ship list. Thank you, Best Wishes. <3
Aww, I'm so happy that more people appreciate their Best Wishes-ness. They are hawt now, yes. <3

Yoshi, that is really cute. <3

The Rockets are back and gave us enough to enjoy for however long they stay gone this time.

1295518118879.jpg

So they're on the phone with Flint and he's telling them to go to some place blah blah...

1295518128983.jpg

But then Nyasu learns this is yet another episode where Musashi and Kojiro ignore him, so he gets pissed.

BW017_3.jpg

Then as the Rockets walk around town we only get to see their shadows on the wall. I think that's pretty damn awesome.

1295518577621.jpg

So they finally get to the place and Kojiro waves the helicopter with Flint and the scientist in to pick them up. Kojiro really amuses me here because there's absolutely no need for those when the helicopter has those huge lights and they're trying to be as secretive as possible.

1295518636159.jpg

I just love Musashi when she poses like that. And Nyasu looks like he's hoping someone will pay attention to him.

1295518638173.jpg

Musashi and Kojiro's eyes make me lol. Especially since Nyasu was the only one smart enough to shield his. They really reminded me of the pre BW days.

1295518652800.jpg

The professor (Seger-Hakase, I think?) on the helicopter lab thing confirmed that the meteorite the trio stole however many episodes ago was indeed the one they were looking for. Then, they decided to fly to their next destination.

Of course, everyone was being as vague as possible.

So basically just telling all the kids out there what we already know, with yet another awesome pose. :-D

I find it very interesting how unobtrusive Flint has been. When we first learned about him it felt like he might be the 4th member of their team, but it's nice the writers are showing off what an awesome trio Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are. Well, not so much Nyasu... XD

And who else wants to think about sleeping arrangements on the helicopter? :-D Doesn't look like it can hold too many beds...

Next week is a Rocketless episode, February 3rd will be Hikari/Takeshi special... After that we should get what we have been waiting for since early December.

I don't think Nyasu got neglected too much. I mean, he had a few lines and that's more than usual... ;P Btw, I thought he looked really cute in today's episode. The rocket scenes were overall very good and I enjoyed them. Musashi and Kojiro are so damn hot.
And who else wants to think about sleeping arrangements on the helicopter? :-D Doesn't look like it can hold too many beds...
How long does the trip take? I doubt they will fly for more than a couple of hours... Hopefully someone can translate what they said in today's episode, because I want to know~

I think we've done a topic like this recently, but since it'll be at least three weeks until we see the Rockets again I thought it could be something to discuss.

Has your opinion of Rocketshipping changed since the start of Best Wishes?

I know it hasn't been that long, but now that we can see how things are going to go I thought it would be interesting to see what people think. I'll respond later when I can think better.

Hmm. Sort of, yeah. I still like it the same amount as before, but this time it's harder to know what will happen to them. Overall, I think it has higher chances for becoming canon in BW than in early DP.

Guys, I've been thinking of making a Rocket doujinshi (not for the anthology, but as a small yet long-term project) in the future. My problem is that I'm lacking a plot for it. The only thing I'm quite sure of is that it would be based in late Diamond&Pearl, and it would be somewhat shippy. Would any of you have any suggestions? What would you like to see in a Rocket doujinshi?

Yes, it most definitely has. It feels like Musashi and Kojiro have finally grown up. They're 25 years old, but they've acted like kids/teenagers most of the time. Now that enough episodes have past, you can really see how they've finally reached adulthood. DP was kinda like finding yourself after high school/collage, and now they're ready to have a career in the real world and be responsible for themselves and others.

It's been said that now that they're more serious we can finally have some serious hints, but it never really felt that way until this whole Meteonite mission started. Now you really get a feel of the close bond they have and how they're in a very serious, possibly life threatening, situation. These kinds of scenarios always bring out who you really are, so I have a feeling we'll get something in February when things finally start happening. I don't necessarily mean a new hint, but more like how much they care about each other might get tested depending on how crazy things get. I can't see the Rocket-Dan successfully stealing some huge power source, so I'm expecting something bad to happen, not to mention whatever Plasma has in store. Then we can really see these two shine.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom