• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour special

The fourteenth season of the Pokémon anime, Pokémon: Black & White is all set to premiere on Cartoon Network with a one hour special episode on Feb. 12, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

Awesome! I'll be sure to watch!

1st Post!

Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special

Cool. I might watch it... I don't know.

That show comes on too early in the morning for me.

YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special

Not only that but the episode titles are similar to the japanese titles.

Last edited:

Hooray for double episode premieres. I will definitely tune in.

Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
:loopy:

Is it called Best Wishes like in Japan?

And also wow, we're seeing the anime a month before game instead of way after the game

Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
:loopy:

February(DP finale,Zoroark Movie,BW anime, Ash's Pikachu, Shiny Suicune, Call of legends), March(Black and White's Release), and April(BW TCG) will be great months.......

Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.

Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.

Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.

Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.

How in the world is the anime going back to its roots? Best Wishes does have some similarities with Kanto, such as the group dynamics, but everything hasn't reverted back to the way it was, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom