• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Yay, Celebi., I can't wait to get it. It's going to be awe--

Damn you, Gamestop...>:p

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

218093_win_img1_en_74.jpg
But that has a Canadian leaf on it? o_O

Does anyone know (or guess) if there will be a similar distribution in Australia and other countries (EB Games)?

But that has a Canadian leaf on it? o_O

'cuz that's from the Canadian EB Games site; it has nothing to do with EB Games in Australia or anywhere else. In Canada, we have both Gamestop and EB Games coexisting; and they're run by the same company.

There's no news yet on whether these Pokemon will show up in other regions. And if they do, there are no clues whether it'll be via retail or Wi-Fi distribution. My guess would be that they will; and that we'll probably hear something relatively soon. It's all speculation at this point, though.

Last edited:

It will be in Europe, check out serebii.net

Today starts the Entei distribution. Go get it guys!

...they should really start having moree wi fi events, not that i dont hate IRLs its just that during the school year my parents dont let me go there unless its vacation time which is only once every 2 months

Went to Gamestop and got Entei today. Just in case, if anyone wanted to know, It doesn't really matter to me, Shiny Entei is Adamant nature. Just if anyone was wondering...

Well, in my 11 years of playing, the only events I've missed were the Eon Ticket and Regigigas (latter due to all being up north). Usually they vary the locations quite a bit.

Do you know if the GAME store at Cambridge will carry the Celebi event?

FINALLY!! This is the first Celebi in the US since, well, Gen III. About time we get it legitimately~

There was a US Celebi event in gen 3?

hope that this event will come to the Netherlands, I looked on the site of the shop who hosted the previous event but no news about that.
Still i ordered my pokémon black now

Does anyone know the exact date of the Celebi giveaway? Serebii states the 21st on their homepage but many places still say 27th

Does anyone know the exact date of the Celebi giveaway? Serebii states the 21st on their homepage but many places still say 27th

We can't be excactly sure yet until it has officially been confirmed.

It should start on the 27th, and run to the 6th or 7th. The exact range is yet to be confirmed, though. But it won't be the 21st.

It should start on the 27th, and run to the 6th or 7th. The exact range is yet to be confirmed, though. But it won't be the 21st.

Serebii.net saying that there was a Gamestop poster that has these dates, i'm just wondering where did it come from? I haven't seen any sort of advertisement for Celebi yet at Gamestop. Hopefully, The excact dates for Celebi will be officially confirmed soon.

Hmm..I only ask because all the US events in 2011 have started on a Monday so far.

Serebii.net saying that there was a Gamestop poster that has these dates, i'm just wondering where did it come from? I haven't seen any sort of advertisement for Celebi yet at Gamestop. Hopefully, The excact dates for Celebi will be officially confirmed soon.

I've been to several Gamestops since the Beasts began, and the only literature I've seen so far has been for the Beasts. There's been no announcement for Celebi on any website, whether Gamestop.com or Pokemongoldsilver.com.

It can't start before the 27th, though. The maximum event window we could possible have is Feb. 27th through March 7th, but as Lynx pointed out all the Beasts have begun on a Monday, yet the 27th is a Sunday. So it could just as easily be the 28th to the 6th or 7th.

Last edited:

He's passing off a German poster as English.

Last edited:

I dont see the poster, it says that its been blocked off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom