• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

A Bushbaby. And its typing should be Normal/Psychic
Those eyes look like something you can use for a Confuse Ray XD
Bush_Baby_fs.jpg

P.S. I know that we already have Girafarig & Meloetta for Normal/Psychic,but we have like a ton of Bug/Flyings,
Grass/Poisons, Normal/Flyings, Water/Grounds, etc.

So why not more Normal/Psychic? BO

Hm is there a flamingo yet?
Nope, not a single flamingo. :{

Last edited:

A dolphin... we need a dolphin...

Do we ever.

I've been wanting a dolphin from the very beginning. Come on, gen VI, don't let me down ...

I'm also going to say koala. It just screams to become a Grass type starter.

We haven't had a fly yet. I think there are lots of bugs alone that could serve as some great ideas for future Pokémon.

And I just posted in my own thread. How fun.

A dolphin... we need a dolphin...
gorebyss is dolphin right? (Or not?)

And a grasshopper. Is there a grasshopper pokemon yet? It should be flying/grass. (Or not?)

Or a cockroach? Centipede?

Or velociraptor maybe? I don't know ._.

A Rhino.

I don't think we have one of them.

And a roadrunner.

Ostriches are faster than roadrunners...aren't they? I thought they held the record for being the fastest birds on land.

satyrs (but without the "lust")

What's a satyr without his lust, though? They could have it more likely to appear to female trainers, as a little in-joke.^^

Personally though I wouldn't want any pokemon who are too humanoid in appearance. That doesn't really appeal to me so much.

Since forever, I have wanted the early normal type rodent to be a Lemur.
I know, it's a primate but they called a beaver a plump mouse so yeah.

The day they make a wombat-based Pokemon, it will be an instant win.

A giant siphonophore, but to get it you have to have maybe three of some other species or something to make it evolve into it or something

elephant, platypus, unicorn
(i say unicorn because some pokemon are based dragons)

I like dolphins, but I don't think we have one of them.

Eh, I'm sure these have already been mentioned here (sorry, but I don't quite have time to skim 24 pages just now) but I don't seem to remember any pokemon based on:

Dingos
Cheetahs
Jaguars (some Aztec/Mayan inspired jaguar pokes would be awesome, I think)

I remember reading somewhere that Kyogre was based on killer whales/orcas, and orcas are a kind of dolphin.

Also, am I the only one who dosen't really care for the idea of a dolphin pokemon? >_>

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom