• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon

Alright fine.

How about, a flying fish.

Oh yeah, how about a sea snake?

He does not count-
367Huntail.png

Is there one based on the Giant Anteater? I can't seem to remember one.

Ah. I haven't had time to get very familiar with the Gen V pokemon yet, sorry. ^_^;

Beluga whale, we really need more whales, we only have Wailmer/Wailord if you count that but I dont even know what kind of whale its supposed to be. and Kyogre which is obviously an Orca whale.

Whiscash?

I need a dolphin. And an echidna. And a velociraptor. An Electric Velociraptor. Called Vlocizapta. Curse you, Ten character limit.

Griffins would be cool.

So would a lightbulb. With the ability Levitate. It'll probably end up as steel type too, so it gets to dodge the 4x weakness.

Last edited:

Kabuto is a horseshoe crab. Well, its a horseshoe crab mixed with a Trilobite but you get the idea ;>
20101105200458!140Kabuto.png

Goldeen and Seaking says hi
118Goldeen.png
119Seaking.png
I probably forgot about Goldeen and Seaking because I don't really like them xD

Kabuto doesn't look like a full horseshoe crab, I would say it's 80% trilobite with traces of horseshoe crab. Let's compare pictures.
Trilobite
trilobite.jpg
Horseshoe:
090217151559-large.jpg
There's quite a few differences. Firstly, the shape of Kabuto matches that of a trilobite, whereas the horseshoe crab has a much bigger shell, and a rather big tail type thing. Also, there's quite a few characteristic differences. The horseshoe crab species can manage to go on land, and the trilobites (As far as I know) only lived in the sea. I also think there's a size difference (Not just the shell)
Nevertheless, it still counts I guess :(

Another random idea: A bad-ass robotic t-rex with rockets and machine guns attached. Of course, it'll never happen, but I would like it a lot.

Erm ...

What about Porcupine , Hedgehog , Turtle , Lion , Armadillo and maybe instead of shiny Pokemon they should make albino ones :D

Another random idea: A bad-ass robotic t-rex with rockets and machine guns attached. Of course, it'll never happen, but I would like it a lot.
Yeah, I would like that too :-/ However, they did make a mechanical black dragon with a fan generator for a tail (Zekrom) so they might make something like this.

Erm ...

What about Porcupine , Hedgehog , Turtle , Lion , Armadillo and maybe instead of shiny Pokemon they should make albino ones :D

Luxray is a lion, there are MANY turtles (the Squirtle line, the turtwig line as well, although I suppose they are more like tortoises) and Sandshrew and Sandslash are like armadillo and porcupine (or possibly hedgehog), respectively.

I like the idea of adding in an albino variable, however. Melenistic varieties, too.

Erm ...

Hedgehog: Shaymin.
Turtle: Squirtle family, Turtwig family, Carracosta family...we have a lot of turtles.
Lion: Luxray.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :(

A tardigrade! They're little microscopic bug guys. They're amazing animals. Here's an excert from wikipedia about what they can do:

Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other animal. Some can survive temperatures of −273 °C (−459 °F), close to absolute zero,[5] temperatures as high as 151 °C (304 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than other animals,[6] and almost a decade without water.[7] In September 2007, tardigrades were taken into low Earth orbit on the FOTON-M3 mission and for 10 days were exposed to the vacuum of space. After they were returned to Earth, it was discovered that many of them survived and laid eggs that hatched normally.[8]

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom