• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread

It was locked? Lolololol. Well, it's unlocked now.

It was locked so we could move the images yesterday without interruption. D:

I had Trom remove the Black and White bit.

Hey shouldn't James'/Kojiro's profile have his TR Rank be changed to Advanced Troop since it has changed on Jessie's/Musashi's?

This is the Archives suggestion thread. There's another one for Bulbapedia and still another one for Bulbanews. This is for questions on images and such. Not wiki content pages or news stories.

Also, you just... used the Japanese names of two characters we've known since Gen I. Why?

Hello guys, i'll get straight to the point. Is there anyone out there who could read the game code for Explorers of Sky? And if they can, could the please see if they can tell me the levels of Team Charm in Aegis Cave.
Thanks!:-D

Archives, Ivy. Archives. My last post was just saying that. Archives. This is about images and other issues over there, not Bulbapedia articles. And typically we don't get this stuff by reading game code. We go and play the damn thing. So do so.

Archives, Ivy. Archives. My last post was just saying that. Archives. This is about images and other issues over there, not Bulbapedia articles. And typically we don't get this stuff by reading game code. We go and play the damn thing. So do so.
In answer to that last part, their levels at that point in the game aren't viewable when playing the game, but are almost certainly stored in their game data. That is why someone need to look into the code.

I assume uploading a 17 MB image would be less than desirable. Anyone have ideas about how can I reduce the size of this sized APNG without changing it to frames and lowering the quality of the frames?

I assume uploading a 17 MB image would be less than desirable. Anyone have ideas about how can I reduce the size of this sized APNG without changing it to frames and lowering the quality of the frames?

If possible, open the file in GIMP and without touching it, save it as it is. It worked for me and decreased the file size without killing the quality.

Try reducing the number of frames...17mb is a bit too much. There are also many png optimizers available, you just have to Google them.

Try reducing the number of frames...17mb is a bit too much. There are also many png optimizers available, you just have to Google them.
The only problem is that most of them don't keep APNG intact.

Also, you wouldn't be able to upload a 17MB file; it exceeds the 2MB upload limit.

Anyone paying attention should have noticed that we've started moving the back sprites to a new standard to allow for differences between games as opposed to having one per generation. We need your help in uploading missing sprites as a result of the move. Keep a look out here for things you can do to help.

Editing is currently locked to staff only, due to the release of Pokémon Black and White.
Please keep deletions and moving to a minimum and focus on Generation V for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Does anyone know, roughly, how long the restrictions are going to be in place?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom