• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

Oenyxphoenix

Grass/Dragon Trainer
Reaction score
Some people find Igglybuff creepy, while some might find Lickilicky frightening. So, which Pokemon do you find most disturbing?

Parasect, since the day I learned i's just a zombie controlled by the mushroom.

And Pedorowzee.

I have to say Cacturne is pretty creepy. They stalk you and eat you.

I find Drowzee and Hypno really creepy. Hypno's Lullaby doesn't make it any better.

That new fighting/dark type Pokemon, Scraggy I think it's called? It, and it's evoultion, just creeps me out.

Whirlipede.

I...don't even know what to make of it honestly, but it can't be good and it looks too spongy.

Some people find Igglybuff creepy, while some might find Lickilicky frightening.

WHA? Those are two of the very cutest pokemon! They're both so...squishy-looking and pink. :crush:

Parasect, since the day I learned i's just a zombie controlled by the mushroom.

Yeah, that is pretty unsettling. Though I feel sorry for the poor bug more than anything else.

Cacturne...
Spr_5b_332_m.png

See..?

I find MissingNo creepy because it doesn't even look like a Pokemon. OK, so maybe that doesn't count, but I do have some that I found creepy.

One of these is the Unown. The fact that they don't learn much is quite creepy to me, since it's like as if they have some inner power that might devastate the player (they learn Hidden Power, yes?). Another I found kind of creepy is Quagsire, because of the blank face and the fact it looks similar to Ditto. This is speaking from the perspective of playing the GBC games, because there isn't a lot of colours. But the one that strikes me as creepy in terms of sprites will always be Golbat's Red and Blue sprite.

Thanks for reading.

I said it before, I can say again. D8 As much as I love him, Darkrai is pretty scary. He is the very embodiment of nightmares! OTL A trainer owning a Darkrai must think the trade-off is worth it. I mean, sacrificing good dreams forever to have Darkrai at your side.

But then again, maybe that's not the case...I mean, Bad Dreams doesn't effect your teammates, right? Maybe his nightmare doesn't extend to his friends...or does it? Either way, he is quite scary. D8 Dear god, it must be pitch black on New Moon Island if it is "new moon" there. How terrifying to see nothing but a soft blue glowing light...eeeyah....

I find the humanoid ones to be creepy
Mr. Mime, Jynx, Hypno... etc

It just feels.... creepy and wrong to use them.

Cryogonal. His expression looks like someone whose entire Cryogonal family was wiped off the face of the earth, and now they want to inflict neverending pain and suffering on mankind, and will not stop until their sick, sick vengeance has been fulfilled, and then they will continue on with their now-nihlistic bringing of destruction and death. They would be a glacier, wiping out anything in their path until it is finally put under control. Then it would use Explosion.

Also Forretress. What's under the shell?

Cryogonal. His expression looks like someone whose entire Cryogonal family was wiped off the face of the earth, and now they want to inflict neverending pain and suffering on mankind, and will not stop until their sick, sick vengeance has been fulfilled, and then they will continue on with their now-nihlistic bringing of destruction and death. They would be a glacier, wiping out anything in their path until it is finally put under control. Then it would use Explosion.

Also Forretress. What's under the shell?

So here I am, sitting in my Linguistics class reading your post. And I'm trying my hardest not to laugh aloud, because that really struck something in me. Haha. Cryogonal. Am. Pissed.

H.P. Lovecraft would be proud of you. :lol:

I would say Cryogonal(Creepy face), Exeggutor(I read somewhere that it randomly drops and regrows heads. Imagine randomly seeing Exxegutor heads in the street or forest...), Froslass (that one Pokedex description...), and Shedinja(Getting your soul sucked into its empty void of a back) creep me out the most. Oddly, I'm not too freaked out by the Litwick line.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom