• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Welcome to the thread, SpaceGirl!

jessierocketka, I would like to download the anthology onto my Kindle. Would that be possible? And do those who've contributed to it have to pay for it as well?
As far as I know, Kindle can read .pdf format, but it depends on a version. You can convert it somehow to a readable format, but I don't really know how, I'm not a Kindle owner. Try googling for it.

According to the site, it says the free version will contain "maximum advertising". I'm leery of anything that would put adware on my computer.
Huh? What site? o__O;
It definitely won't put any adware on your computer, so don't worry...

As far as I know, Kindle can read .pdf format, but it depends on a version. You can convert it somehow to a readable format, but I don't really know how, I'm not a Kindle owner. Try googling for it.

Huh? What site? o__O;
It definitely won't put any adware on your computer, so don't worry...

The site www.megaupload.com says, on the page that gives you the option to download the anthology here that unless you pay 9.99 for a premium membership the file you download will contain "maximum advertising". If the advertising isn't in the form of adware, what is it and where does it come from?

They don't mean the file has any advertising, just that the site has advertising. The $9.99 is just to get rid of the 44 second wait so you can download the file. Just wait the 44 seconds for the regular download link to appear.

I know I'm rather inactive, but I would like to say that I really enjoyed the anthology. There was a lot of heart and effort put into it and it really shows. There's an incredible amount of talent in this fandom and I'm glad to see that you guys took the initiative to create something for the fans. Well, that's my piece and I'll be returning to the shadows. Peace.

They don't mean the file has any advertising, just that the site has advertising. The $9.99 is just to get rid of the 44 second wait so you can download the file. Just wait the 44 seconds for the regular download link to appear.

I get the following message when I click on the download button:

"This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you want to download ROCKETSHIPPING.pdf?"

I generally get this message when files contain adware, spyware or malware.

"This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you want to download ROCKETSHIPPING.pdf?"
I got the same message, and nothing happened. All I got on my computer was the pdf file. Are you new to using computers...? XD

I got the same message, and nothing happened. All I got on my computer was the pdf file. Are you new to using computers...? XD

No, I've had one laptop fried beyond repair due to maleware and I've had to get the next one repaired several times due to a combination of spyware and adware. After spending about $500 over the course of three visits to his office the computer guy told me that if I wanted to stop throwing money away (that he would be more than happy to take! LOL) I needed to be more careful of who uses the computer and what gets downloaded on it, especially since I can't afford to put anything but free protection on it. Anything that the computer warns me about I avoid now, and I've had no more trips to the computer repair guy since then.

Sucks, cause I wanted to see it... I'd sneak and download it on a library PC if it weren't for the adult content! LOL I could just see some 10 year old getting on there and... :boom:

Speaking of the anthology, why isn't there a link to it on the homepage http://rocketshippinganthology.webs.com/ that the Rocketshipping page on Bulbapedia takes you to?

Last edited:
I know I'm rather inactive, but I would like to say that I really enjoyed the anthology. There was a lot of heart and effort put into it and it really shows. There's an incredible amount of talent in this fandom and I'm glad to see that you guys took the initiative to create something for the fans. Well, that's my piece and I'll be returning to the shadows. Peace.
Thank you very much for your kind words! ^//^

But awww, don't go :<

I generally get this message when files contain adware, spyware or malware.
Your computer doesn't know whether you're downloading any kind of malicious software. He's just displaying such messages to you just in case, to make you think twice before downloading any file from unknown source.

ROCKETSHIPPING.pdf ISN'T unknown source. Unless you don't trust me and think I put something in there to infect your computer. I have no such skills, sorry:sweat:

So once again. It's completely SAFE. You don't have to worry.

Speaking of the anthology, why isn't there a link to it on the homepage http://rocketshippinganthology.webs.com/ that the Rocketshipping page on Bulbapedia takes you to?
It will be up soon, but it doesn't depend on me since I'm not the admin there.

I'm wondering if I should organise the second edition of the anthology. I would if many people wanted to participate... So, anyone wanting to take part?

Besides, I can't wait for 17th and 24th of March >__< Especially if it doesn't look like we'll see the Rockets much before that, if at all.... It's still a month until then.

I've been thinking about something lately. We know how much Musashi and Kojiro are serious about their jobs lately. What would they do, if they were to choose between life of their partner and mission's success? They've been in such situation arleady, when Musashi chose to save Kojiro over the success of the test (and they were just that serious as they're now in BW), but I want to see it done once again. And what if it meant that they have to betray the organisation for their partner's sake? I can't think of details now, but since now Sakaki trusts them so much and they're his the most precious agents, it'd only add to the drama of such choice. Choosing each other over Rocket Gang would be the great end of their character development, and it would be Rocketshippy of course ;) What do you think about it?

Your computer doesn't know whether you're downloading any kind of malicious software. He's just displaying such messages to you just in case, to make you think twice before downloading any file from unknown source.

ROCKETSHIPPING.pdf ISN'T unknown source. Unless you don't trust me and think I put something in there to infect your computer. I have no such skills, sorry:sweat:

No, I don't don't think that! LOL I just feared the "maximum advertising" that the site claims you have to receive as "punishment" for not buying their premium service is what the computer was warning me about.

I'm wondering if I should organise the second edition of the anthology. I would if many people wanted to participate... So, anyone wanting to take part?
I could draw an illustration again, but anything bigger... No. I'm horrible with deadlines (and obviously I'm not the only one).
Besides, I can't wait for 17th and 24th of March >__< Especially if it doesn't look like we'll see the Rockets much before that, if at all.... It's still a month until then.
As much as I love BW as a whole - the Arti episode being one of my favorites even if the Rockets weren't there - I really miss them.
I've been thinking about something lately. We know how much Musashi and Kojiro are serious about their jobs lately. What would they do, if they were to choose between life of their partner and mission's success? They've been in such situation arleady, when Musashi chose to save Kojiro over the success of the test (and they were just that serious as they're now in BW), but I want to see it done once again. And what if it meant that they have to betray the organisation for their partner's sake? I can't think of details now, but since now Sakaki trusts them so much and they're his the most precious agents, it'd only add to the drama of such choice. Choosing each other over Rocket Gang would be the great end of their character development, and it would be Rocketshippy of course ;) What do you think about it?
This could happen before they leave. Just to show that they're still individual human beings instead of being entirely dedicated to their job.

I really wonder if MKN will be in the 14th movie... I kind of hope no, because I don't see anything useful for them to do there. Then again, I would love to see BW Rockets in movie style. <3 They're releasing Nyasu merch along the movie, so they will probably be there-

Also, THIS:
pokemonfan2.jpg
Anyone else love how Musashi and Kojiro are standing next to each other, with Nyasu in front of them instead of being in between them? :-D

After watching the preview for about a 100th time, I'm starting to think MKN won't play a big role in these episodes. It will mostly be about Sakaki, Satoshi and the Plasma guy. MKN blow the lasergun a couple of times for Sakaki and Musashi battles that Plasma grunt... and that's probably it. The reason I'm saying this is how it will affect their future... Is this the end of Sakaki-sama?

Welcome aboard Spacegirl!

The anthology is awesome! Thanks to everyone who participated! Special thanks to Jeska who really put a lot of time and effort into it. And it is safe to download, don't worry!

A 2nd one? Wow, it's so sudden, but I'm in of course!

Choosing each other over Rocket Gang would be the great end of their character development, and it would be Rocketshippy of course ;) What do you think about it?

I've been thinking something along the same lines. Either they leave Rocket-dan, or the whole organization collapses. Somehow I can't see them leaving the series as members of RD (unless they die in the end of their story). Anyway, I guess it's safe to say they will be together when they leave the show, one way or another.

Meron said:
Anyone else love how Musashi and Kojiro are standing next to each other, with Nyasu in front of them instead of being in between them?

Yes. And I agree with you in that the finale will be more about Sakaki and P-dan (and Satoshi ofc) than about Musashi and Kojiro.

I wouldn't mind participating if the inspiration bug struck me again. This was fun! I was very impressed by your dojinshi! :cheers: I noticed various errors and typos in the Anthology, however, in the fics and even a few in the doujinshi. I think the next edition should have an overall editor, or group of editors to go through it before it's published.

Last edited:
I know I've only posted here like, once-ish? But I loved the Anthology! I would also love to participate in the next one, probably with a drawing. :)
What are the requirements/specifications?

I'm glad that so many people loved the anthology :blush: Thank you for your kind words! ^^

This could happen before they leave. Just to show that they're still individual human beings instead of being entirely dedicated to their job.
Yeah, I agree, this would be perfect for their final character development.

Also, THIS:
pokemonfan2.jpg
Anyone else love how Musashi and Kojiro are standing next to each other, with Nyasu in front of them instead of being in between them? :-D
In this case, it's called composition ^^; It wouldn't look well,if Nyasu stood between them.

After watching the preview for about a 100th time, I'm starting to think MKN won't play a big role in these episodes. It will mostly be about Sakaki, Satoshi and the Plasma guy. MKN blow the lasergun a couple of times for Sakaki and Musashi battles that Plasma grunt... and that's probably it. The reason I'm saying this is how it will affect their future... Is this the end of Sakaki-sama?
I wonder what made you think like this, especially when the preview clearly shows who's going to play the main role here... To me, it even looked more like Musashi & Kojiro vs P-Dan than R-Dan vs P-Dan ;) But tbh, besides battling, I can't see them doin anything more than that, like talking to each other. The episodes will be packed with action and there won't be no time for a mere talk. I still hope something shippy happens nevertheless, but I just have no idea what could happen. Every possibility I can think of would be more appropriate for

I noticed various errors and typos in the Anthology, however, in the fics and even a few in the doujinshi. I think the next edition should have an overall editor, or group of editors to go through it before it's published.
Thank you for paying attention to that. The last few days before the anthology was out were just crazy and everyone was busy and in hurry...

I would also love to participate in the next one, probably with a drawing. :)
What are the requirements/specifications?
http://rocketshippinganthology.webs.com/faq.htm
I hope this will answer all your questions ;)

The anthology is beautiful!! Thank you again for all your hard work on it Jeska! If there is a second one and I can think of something to write, I would love to take part again!

I've been thinking about something lately. We know how much Musashi and Kojiro are serious about their jobs lately. What would they do, if they were to choose between life of their partner and mission's success? it?

I would absolutely love if this were to happen. As Meron said, I think it would be a great way for them to leave the show. It would be such a tough choice for them but obviously they would choose their partner. It will be a sweet way for them to exit the show too. Very worthy of their characters.

LOL, I noticed that too!

Thank you for paying attention to that. The last few days before the anthology was out were just crazy and everyone was busy and in hurry...

I'd be happy to help proof-read the next edition! Maybe at some point the errors could be corrected in this current edition and perhaps add a few extras and call it a "deluxe edition"?

Last edited:
This one did have an editor who fixed a lot of things. It wasn't possible for everyone to get their corrections done on time.

Though we should probably be discussing this here.

Last edited:
Hey guuuuys, I just wanted to say somewhere where the majority of contributors would be able to see it that I thought the anthology was amazing! Admittedly I sort of... skimmed the explict-y bits (it was unsurprisingly too much for my small brain :p) but even if I could not enjoy it to it's fullest extent, I could see how much effort had been put it and the finished product was FAB. Well done you lot, espesh Jeska who I know practically put her whole sould into it!!!

(You know, it's March btw. Why's it so quiet guys?! ;-) Get the excitement started!!)

Aw, I was hoping to draw something for this day again but I've had to be away from my tablet... *pout* But yeah, happy anniversary DP117! One of my favorite episodes ever. The Rockets have come a long way since then.

I'm really excited for this month's episodes. Not really because of shipping reasons, no. I just like to watch my favorite characters kick ass. :p

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom