• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

The Pokémon.co.jp Pokédex has recently updated to include the Unova region Pokémon up to Kyurem.

Read more on Bulbanews

Pretty cool little tidbit there CoolPikachu!. Good job.

Um, actually both Kyurem's data and imagery has been online (uncertain if visible) on this Pokedex since it opened.

My bad for thinking the article mentioned Kyurem only; thought BN had already updated with this.

FINALLY, somewhat high-quality art for Unova Pokemon! D8; For the longest time, I could never figure out how Kirikizan's head was shaped! THANK GOD.

I am extremely happy about this. The Japanese site has the best pictures of Pokemon and it's great they have the Gen V Pokemon. I also approve how, when you select the six Pokemon for your team (the button with the star underneath the Pokemon), they now include the Pokemon's number. I just like its inclusion for its reference purposes. I am happy and I can't wait for the last three Pokemon to be included as well. This is great news I've been waiting for for a long while. :)

... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

I know Bulbapedia has the Sugimori art up, but just so you know, Pokemon.co.jp updated their Pokedex to have all 646 revealed Pokemon. (Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect haven't been officially revealed, so they're not there yet.)

EDIT: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=53019&page=1272

My quote keeps re-directing to the page after the one I posted in.

... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

It was February 15. Dunno why this was posted a week later.

Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?

For me it sometimes takes a while. I'm sure they'll get it to work better later...

The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

On the top right of the Dex, there's a bar with one square, four squares, and nine squares. Click on the right one to make the grid list larger.

Thank you for posting. Sorry I didn't notice.

Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?

Not loading for me either.

For me it sometimes takes a while. I'm sure they'll get it to work better later...

Yeah, it's slow. If you're patient, it's great. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom