• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
As I have now become addicted to long-range trading, I have decided to set up this thread for people to use to arrange for long-range trades. Much like the GTS in-game, people can post what they want and what they are willing to offer in return. Then, using friend codes, the trade can take place.

I feel like this should be a sticky thread, but don't want the stickies to get too out of hand. If this falls way down the list, I'll probably stick it.

I'd get the thread started, but I can't promise that I'd have time to do anything like offering a Hikozaru, considering as I have school and have yet to beat the E4 or anything. And I'm making that insane trainer list.

But anyway... Enjoy!

- Trip

I'm looking for a Poochama, and Naetle, either in eggs or as low a level as possible. I'd be willing to trade anything that I have for both, or either as individuals. Please help.

Also, does anyone have a Fione they are willing to trade?

Pearl Version:
Trainer name is Daxel and friend code is '3093 1679 1815'.

Pm me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give people starters as soon as I get to the breeding centre :p *has all the starters* But it'd be tricky... since I dont have wifi at home and it means I'd have to go to a hotspot.

Eventually I'm going to want sandshrew and stayble if I can't find them wild (or Sandslash) Preferably female so I can breed it. :p I guess I'm suppose to be able to get cacnea after I beat the game...

I can trade lucario, and diamond exclusives.. which isn't much, but they arn't really rare pokemon. I'll probably use the GTS to get them though.

Well, you're gonna have to wait til the game comes out in English, but when it does I'll be able to trade legit Jirachis to anyone as long as they can give me a legit unobtainable other than Mew. (I don't care if they're clones or not, as long as they're legit.) So, if anyone is able and interested, I can put ya down for one.

Desperately seeking Swinub. Have a bunch of different stuff to give for it, including Fione and Mirakuge.

I want a ZUBAT.

Just kidding.

You can probably trade for one if you have a Level 70 Goukozaru....

Seeking an Abra, of any level below that where it'd change into a Kadabra. Trying to catch one of those things has sent me bonkers.

I have traded with Archaic. He received a Lv.4 Female Abra holding a Twisted Spoon.

- Trip

It could very well have been there beforehand and I just didn't notice it.

- Trip

Has the Fuwante egg hatched yet Trip? Did it have any egg moves?

Has the Fuwante egg hatched yet Trip? Did it have any egg moves?

Yes it did, and yes it did! It hatched with Shadow Ball! =O I scoffed when it wanted to learn Astonish at Lv.6! Also, it had a 10PP 100% Accurate 50 damage Dark move.

How about the eggs I sent you?

- Trip

Mine didn't jave any egg moves, but I don't mind.

I really didn't even check Ghastly too see if it had any breedable moves before I bred it with Fuwaraido, lol.

Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?

I have an Aipom, I'll need to breed it with something...and I think I can get you a HootHoot...I know I have a Noctowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom