• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

Yes! Another Dent-centric episode and Bel? How lovely.

Will Dent capture a fish/edible amphibian to continue this food-like Pokémon trend? :3

The group really is taking their time in Hiun City.

Well, if it is true...I hope Iris does something. Though, I don't see her fishing, she's seems like she'd jump in the water and try to catch the fish with her hands. Though, Kibago will probably stand there and be useless again. The Clian stuff sounds fun though. He'll probably get all fired much like he did in the Cabernet episode.

I also wonder if we'll see Bianca with some new Pokemon? I hope she wins the competition, and get's a new Pokemon. Given that this is a fresh start the Misty Lure might not appear, but since we saw all that paraphernalia in Ash's room there might be the token misty reference.

Last edited:
I like Cilan, but we need a Iris focused episode more than another one for Dento. I just hope that he doesn't catch any pokemon in this episode.

We had that for the fake Adeku episode too, though. If you can make up a fake title, you can make up fake details about it too.

As much as I'd like this to be real, until I see a scan from an official magazine... fishing on the first week of April just sounds like someone's idea of a poisson d'avril.

Though if it's real, the writers have understood the simple math that is: Dento + Bel + crazy hijinks = awesome episode.

Oh Gible, don't make me show that the average amount of Dento episodes occur at a rate that is higher than that of Iris'!

You really really don't need Poisson's for that... Just two eyes...

If this is a fake title though... I'm sure they'll be other eps with Bel and Dento. No biggie.

I know... I know... but I wanna see more Dento and Bel NAO! :p

Pretty sure this is legit...Quagbert's got the info for it listed in the Animation Director thread alongside the previous three episodes and, if there's one thing I know for sure, he wouldn't list all that for a fake title.

My guess is this is gonna be a comedy episode, after all the seriousness of Team Rocket vs Plasma, and Ash's 3rd gym battle.

Also, Bel/Bianca?

Please sir, can I have some more?

Ash, Dento and Bel were such a fun amazing trio in BW013, the three of them had great interactions and bounce really well off of each other. This really looks to be a funny and interesting episode, and it looks like Ash, Bel and Dento will be doing something.

More Bianca sounds like good news to me.

So now Cilan is into fishing or knows something about it? What can't that boy do?

Belle! :D

Still not excited about the fact Dento is getting yet another episode. :|

This episode reminds me alot of that Seaking catching competition in Johto which i liked alot.Im not sure what Dento will have to do with it since he is a sommelier but im glad he will get some more focus and Bell being included in episode is a bonus too.

Though i must say im suprised about lack of screentime Iris is going through lately.She tends to get at this point less than any other girl received but im sure her spotlight will come later on in BW when focus about Kibago,Team Plasma etc. starts rolling around catching up.

Well, if it is true...I hope Iris does something. Though, I don't see her fishing, she's seems like she'd jump in the water and try to catch the fish with her hands.

If it happens that would be epic moment.

Fishing eps can be fun, also must mention that hilarious Wishcash ep from back in AG with the fishing master and the Masterball. :)

Who knows if they'll keep any pokemon they fish for, as said, there aren't a lot of water types this gen and even less that I could see even Cilan with.

I wonder if the Magikarp salesman will appear on this episode.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom